Who does Ivanka Trump remind you of?

lazybugger

10 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Holyyy :3D_Smiles: u work full time on that i didnt knew that.....where do u live in canada ??

bhayya. everything I say here is a lie. a joke. s0rry I only have bad jokes. I was an awfully quiet child, and an adult.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• samaja_varagamana

• Spartan

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

bhayya. everything I say here is a lie. a joke. s0rry I only have bad jokes. I was an awfully quiet child, and an adult.

RGV to the power of aynrand unnav ga nu  Image result for brahmi angry gif

15 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

RGV to the power of aynrand unnav ga nu  Image result for brahmi angry gif

I wrote something on RGV. did you see it? I'm finally free of that fcukwit.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I wrote something on RGV. did you see it? I'm finally free of that fcukwit.

Ya chusa ......but i keep reading your posts nee stand naku ardam kavatle.....do u have any stands ?? 

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

Ya chusa ......but i keep reading your posts nee stand naku ardam kavatle.....do u have any stands ?? 

naku artham aythe kadha neeku artham kaavataaniki.

Just now, lazybugger said:

naku artham aythe kadha neeku artham kaavataaniki.

Ok answer these according to your state of mind right now 

Fav politician

Fav Actor

Fav director

Fav profession 

Fav philosopher 

Fav Hobbie

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Ok answer these according to your state of mind right now 

Fav politician

Fav Actor

Fav director

Fav profession 

Fav philosopher 

Fav Hobbie

nannu vadiley bhayya. Its very simple to understand me. I most likely hate people here, so I'm determined to irritate you as indirectly and politely as my morals allow me to.Thats all.

why, you ask? I don't quite remember. I think it has to do with how happy most of you are. I hate happy people. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nannu vadiley bhayya. Its very simple to understand me. I most likely hate people here, so I'm determined to irritate you as indirectly and politely as my morals allow me to.Thats all.

why, you ask? I don't quite remember. I think it has to do with how happy most of you are. I hate happy people. 

RGV traits ivey kada bhayya

I am just asking u to see what are your likes and how firmly u believe and support them................nothing else bhayya......nu ikkada open enduku avatledo kuda ardam ayindi bcoz based on this people will try to attack u in further posts

Happiness is a myth or state of mind . No one is happy here. Happiness ni vethikithe u will be unhappy if u think u r happy then you are happy its just your assumption and state of mind

19 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

RGV traits ivey kada bhayya

I am just asking u to see what are your likes and how firmly u believe and support them................nothing else bhayya......nu ikkada open enduku avatledo kuda ardam ayindi bcoz based on this people will try to attack u in further posts

Happiness is a myth or state of mind . No one is happy here. Happiness ni vethikithe u will be unhappy if u think u r happy then you are happy its just your assumption and state of mind

May be I'm observing social behaviour. Seeing how many people show alpha tendencies.. and how many of them are dumb shits.

and what kind of sociopathic tendencies make them try to be mean to someone online. How smartasses like to position themselves as separate from the ingroup while not really muddying any waters for the group.

17 hours ago, lazybugger said:

To me, she reminds of one of my initial sex bot designs that I rejected, because it looked like a creepy asian trying to pass off as white.

did u lift this from reddit ??

3 minutes ago, afdbzindabad said:

did u lift this from reddit ??

lol. if you have to ask in this 'internet' age, you are not worthy to respond to :)