Who does Ivanka Trump remind you of?

lazybugger

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

May be I'm observing social behaviour. Seeing how many people show alpha tendencies.. and how many of them are dumb shits.

and what kind of sociopathic tendencies make them try to be mean to someone online. How smartasses like to position themselves as separate from the ingroup while not really muddying any waters for the group.

So u r like a silent guardian and   a watchful protector and you want people to hunt you so that you can take it .

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• samaja_varagamana

• Spartan

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

So u r like a silent guardian and   a watchful protector and you want people to hunt you so that you can take it .

ekkuva oohinchukuntunnav. I said I hate people here. I don't want to protect anything.

I just want to draw them out, and mock them. because pre emptively mocking someone is bullying. which i can't do.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ekkuva oohinchukuntunnav. I said I hate people here. I don't want to protect anything.

I just want to draw them out, and mock them. because pre emptively mocking someone is bullying. which i can't do.

But u r mocking them openly dude .....intentionally i mean. Anduke lot of haters emo bhayya neeku.......my feeling

3 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

But u r mocking them openly dude .....intentionally i mean. Anduke lot of haters emo bhayya neeku.......my feeling

I don't point to one person and mock him (some exceptions like Hercules, because he became too clingy and I had to get rid of him).

They present themselves to be mocked, by mocking me first, without taking whatever I wrote in general as just a joke.

haters. I don't think they hate me. They love talking to me. Because I write in complete sentences, and a pleasure to read. even though I don't say anything useful or funny.