RGV - last wicket down.

lazybugger

I hate this fcker with a passion. but I credit him for giving me atleast one thing to live by.

The only thing I always remember about RGV is what he said about friendships. He said friendships are a waste of time, and negatively affect one's quality of life, forcing you to spend time with losers who you are stuck with. 

I've always tried to live up to this, even though I hate RGV. But as I grow older, I find it hard to live up to. in fact, i have come to realise that is pointless to try to live up to it. 

First, I'm myself a loser these days. So I am not too comfortable labeling another person as a loser, even subconsciously. Next, I have come to realise people have a lot to offer, even if they may not be very talented. Third, RGV surrounds himself with losers and chamchas. So what was the point of not having friends, when you eventually have to end up with losers anyway. And these losers are probably of the worst kind. who knows

So RGV has nothing of worth to give me. The last piece of 'wisdom' that stuck with me, is stripped off. Hope he rots in hell, this RGV, for being the world's worst celebrity.

Atleast grow some b00bs man before you talk sh1t about others, so its atleast a little bit palatable.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Atleast grow some b00bs man before you talk sh1t about others, so its atleast a little bit palatable.

ekkadidhi ee line?

its all in the part of the game . he wants  to stay in the lime light . so, he randomly picks some topic curses the other celebrity . one of the cheapest way to be in headlines.

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

I hate this fcker with a passion. but I credit him for giving me atleast one thing to live by.

The only thing I always remember about RGV is what he said about friendships. He said friendships are a waste of time, and negatively affect one's quality of life, forcing you to spend time with losers who you are stuck with. 

I've always tried to live up to this, even though I hate RGV. But as I grow older, I find it hard to live up to. in fact, i have come to realise that is pointless to try to live up to it. 

First, I'm myself a loser these days. So I am not too comfortable labeling another person as a loser, even subconsciously. Next, I have come to realise people have a lot to offer, even if they may not be very talented. Third, RGV surrounds himself with losers and chamchas. So what was the point of not having friends, when you eventually have to end up with losers anyway. And these losers are probably of the worst kind. who knows

So RGV has nothing of worth to give me. The last piece of 'wisdom' that stuck with me, is stripped off. Hope he rots in hell, this RGV, for being the world's worst celebrity.

May God bless you with much more losers.

3 hours ago, ChantiSoftwareEng said:

its all in the part of the game . he wants  to stay in the lime light . so, he randomly picks some topic curses the other celebrity . one of the cheapest way to be in headlines.

if you are that creative. teach him the better ways then? lol loser

Mentally retarded valla gurinchi ala matladatam thappu man.  he doesn't know what he is talking - papam evarikaina choopinchina cure ayye stage eppudo daatipoyadu. 

3 hours ago, ChantiSoftwareEng said:

I agree.. cheapest celebrity/askhole