RGV - last wicket down.

lazybugger

On 4/8/2017 at 4:42 AM, lazybugger said:

I hate this fcker with a passion. but I credit him for giving me atleast one thing to live by.

The only thing I always remember about RGV is what he said about friendships. He said friendships are a waste of time, and negatively affect one's quality of life, forcing you to spend time with losers who you are stuck with. 

I've always tried to live up to this, even though I hate RGV. But as I grow older, I find it hard to live up to. in fact, i have come to realise that is pointless to try to live up to it. 

First, I'm myself a loser these days. So I am not too comfortable labeling another person as a loser, even subconsciously. Next, I have come to realise people have a lot to offer, even if they may not be very talented. Third, RGV surrounds himself with losers and chamchas. So what was the point of not having friends, when you eventually have to end up with losers anyway. And these losers are probably of the worst kind. who knows

So RGV has nothing of worth to give me. The last piece of 'wisdom' that stuck with me, is stripped off. Hope he rots in hell, this RGV, for being the world's worst celebrity.

Atleast grow some b00bs man before you talk sh1t about others, so its atleast a little bit palatable.

I really find you perplexing for the time and effort you put on this post

26 minutes ago, speedracer said:

I really find you perplexing for the time and effort you put on this post

I also find it surprising that you think someone needs to put 'time and effort' to write incoherent trash like the one I wrote above. or any trash I post here.

my fingers have probably developed some residual memory and it just lets me type without thinking.

basically I give new meaning to the term "Talk to my hand" @3$%

22 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mama @lazybugger nenu ipudu nee biggest admirer ni..

evaranna ninnu emana ante khaali awaaz do...zinda dafnadoonga

jab tak suraj chand rahega..tab rahega apna lazybugger alias vizagrocks

thanks. but don't waste time defending me. its useless.

I also admire most of what you post (as much as I read). pls don't troll me with repetitive insults. If you admire/hate me with some meaning, atleast use new ones to show it.

I'll learn some Telugu from it. or the Telangana language.

50 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mama @lazybugger nenu ipudu nee biggest admirer ni..

evaranna ninnu emana ante khaali awaaz do...zinda dafnadoonga

jab tak suraj chand rahega..tab rahega apna lazybugger alias vizagrocks

It should be obvious that I'm quite capable of defending myself here.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

I also find it surprising that you think someone needs to put 'time and effort' to write incoherent trash like the one I wrote above. or any trash I post here.

my fingers have probably developed some residual memory and it just lets me type without thinking.

one of the best ways to pich such an idiot of gangtok in smabar those was inspection of multinational hindrance of your national agenda in the labour merchandise of precipitation of herbal life

12 hours ago, lazybugger said:

There is no need to specifically imply whatever here is trash. And good luck roaming in your conceited world

2 minutes ago, speedracer said:

There is no need to specifically imply whatever here is trash. And good luck roaming in your conceited world

as opposed to the englightened one you roam in?