• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sanjaysahu

• mtkr

• Kontekurradu

• perugu_vada

Update # 1

half hour ago

UPDATE: operation is scheduled this  Thursday early hours around 4 am,  made upto the amount required for the surgery yet, thanks for all the kind hearted who donated, please help Baby  out with the situation and the kindly help in sharing the post and hope  donation will  reach the amount required for the surgery, He has  requested the hospital management and they are kind enough to extend the time for the amount to be paid as they knew his  situation. Help me to see his  baby healthy and live happily thereafter.

The surgery will start @4am in the morning for the donor which lasts for about 5 hours and then it will start for the baby and can run till 10 pm or so ....

PLEASE PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS

- Dilip Vidhyasagar Talamala.

Update # 2

half hour ago

Hello All, 

Just Heard the news the after 16 hours of  Operation it was a SUCCESS... Liver Donor was Baby's Mother... As per doctors all is well so far...however still need to go through a lot of recovery.. Please continue your support and share this as much as you can... I real thank every one from bottom of my heart for all your donations and shares and prayers.... God Bless you all ...

8 hours ago, sanjaysahu said:

Update # 1

half hour ago

UPDATE: operation is scheduled this  Thursday early hours around 4 am,  made upto the amount required for the surgery yet, thanks for all the kind hearted who donated, please help Baby  out with the situation and the kindly help in sharing the post and hope  donation will  reach the amount required for the surgery, He has  requested the hospital management and they are kind enough to extend the time for the amount to be paid as they knew his  situation. Help me to see his  baby healthy and live happily thereafter.

The surgery will start @4am in the morning for the donor which lasts for about 5 hours and then it will start for the baby and can run till 10 pm or so ....

- Dilip Vidhyasagar Talamala.

Update # 2

half hour ago

Hello All, 

Just Heard the news the after 16 hours of  Operation it was a SUCCESS... Liver Donor was Baby's Mother... As per doctors all is well so far...however still need to go through a lot of recovery.. Please continue your support and share this as much as you can... I real thank every one from bottom of my heart for all your donations and shares and prayers.... God Bless you all ...

Gud news :)

10 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

yes, but 2 days o baane increase ayyindi fund 

Nenu Naa Call list lo unna prathi friend and family member ki call chesi request chesanu bhayya also ANDHRAFRIENDS folks are awesome ... Andaru share chesi donate chesaru.... Her Family is greatful to all of you who donated /shared and prayed for this little girl...

I thank everyone of you from Bottom of my Heart

58 minutes ago, sanjaysahu said:

Nenu Naa Call list lo unna prathi friend and family member ki call chesi request chesanu bhayya also ANDHRAFRIENDS folks are awesome ... Andaru share chesi donate chesaru.... Her Family is greatful to all of you who donated /shared and prayed for this little girl...

Thank you for posting the thread bro. 

You are a good friend. 

2 hours ago, sanjaysahu said:

CITI_$D#

afdbrocks