Dental issue, No insurance pls help

gundugadu

43 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

if u have same insurance plan for more than one year it covers everything except major

previously they used to take dental insurance before treatment and cancel it after.. anduke 6 month - 1 year clause pettaru

nuv plan change aite malli 6 month - 1 year start avtadi.. after 6 months only filling cover avtadi.. 1 year aite anni chestaru except cap

naku telisindi inthe.. may be inka emain undochu

ok thank you

5 hours ago, gundugadu said:

Thanks for the info vayyas 

but any input on insurances which start coverage the very next day ?

start chesevi dorikinaa vandaaa lusugulu untayyi...I guess local mexi or Indi or phillip kind of docs ni try cheyyi...u should strike a deal

7 hours ago, gundugadu said:

Vayya 

do you know any dental insurance company which can provide insurance immediately instead of waiting for start of next month.

i have issue with my tooth where I may need to refill one tooth  and one tooth to re attach the crown.

please share any information 

Try Carreington bro.. this will reduce ur cost.. hope this helps

Humana in Ohio and some other states have coverage that starts from Day 1, 

every one... use at least Oral B 1000 series its the best thing you can do to your teeth 

Most of the dental insurance covers  from next month onwards only. No insurance covers from the next day onwards. if they covers also only basis things like i.e cleaning . Go with Renaissance it covers 20 % on major dentals plans also from next month onwards or Delta dental plans it covers only 10 % on Major dental treatments from next month onwards  only or with this insurance you can with near by university hospital where they can do the  best treatment with resident doctors  and you will be charging very less(Almost half price) compared with outside  doctors.

I went through the same process for my rootcanal treatment where outside it is charging 1850 $ and in university hospital charged for me only 850$. May be try on this way it will be very useful.

https://www.dentalinsurance.com/di/web/quote/PlanSummary.aspx