Canvas/Pencil sketches in Hyderabad, India.

Android_Halwa

I had few old black and white photographs. I tried updating these pics to colour but they weren't looking better. 

So, I thought if these pics can be redone on canvas or pencil sketch, these old pics might get better and fresh look.

I was checking online but couldn't come across anyone who can offer such a service.

Do you guys have any better idea or suggestions how to make the old black and white photographs to get a fresh life? Or any contact of anyone who does these kinds of jobs ?

Well, I did tries that...But, classicness of the photo was missing...

So, I thought if there was any artist who can draw pencil sketches on paper or canvas, might give it a refreshing look...even though on paper or canvas with just one color..

Something like this one..http://www.mydavinci.com/personalized-art/handdrawn/pencil-sketch.html

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, I did tries that...But, classicness of the photo was missing...

So, I thought if there was any artist who can draw pencil sketches on paper or canvas, might give it a refreshing look...even though on paper or canvas with just one color..

Something like this one..http://www.mydavinci.com/personalized-art/handdrawn/pencil-sketch.html

first color chesi taravta softwares unatayi to make it look like pencil

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I had few old black and white photographs. I tried updating these pics to colour but they weren't looking better. 

So, I thought if these pics can be redone on canvas or pencil sketch, these old pics might get better and fresh look.

I was checking online but couldn't come across anyone who can offer such a service.

Do you guys have any better idea or suggestions how to make the old black and white photographs to get a fresh life? Or any contact of anyone who does these kinds of jobs ?

Nenu baane geestha..pm cheyyu if you are fine...will give a try..free ga ne chestha..you dont have to pay

3 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

Nenu baane geestha..pm cheyyu if you are fine...will give a try..free ga ne chestha..you dont have to pay

PM'ed