What are the chances your colleague is DBian ....... ?

Chamak_Chandra

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• Android_Halwa

• ParmQ

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

My colleague is also in this DB...I had a formal conversation with my colleague who is a BOT...I suggested him this DB and tried explaining him how not works and immediately, he was like I'm also a member in that DB and used to be active but not lately, immediate ga topic divert chesina...asale vadu BOT...if he comes to know that I'm anti BOT in DB...kali Peeli problems vastunde, image damage aitunde

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

My colleague is also in this DB...I had a formal conversation with my colleague who is a BOT...I suggested him this DB and tried explaining him how not works and immediately, he was like I'm also a member in that DB and used to be active but not lately, immediate ga topic divert chesina...asale vadu BOT...if he comes to know that I'm anti BOT in DB...kali Peeli problems vastunde, image damage aitunde

Ae company nundi vacchina BOT mee colleague?

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Today only got to know some one i knew since 3 yrs is DBian. Was funny when he called my google number as i had his number in address book @3$%

last ki emindhi?

4 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

last ki emindhi?

Emavutundi we laughed out since we talked earlier...he took sometime to recognize as he called my fake number and we had a casual convo

The very 1st person to whom i gave my fake number happened to be some one i know already @3$%

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Emavutundi we laughed out since we talked earlier...he took sometime to recognize as he called my fake number and we had a casual convo

The very 1st person to whom i gave my fake number happened to be some one i know already @3$%

complicated small world ... 

1 hour ago, ParmQ said:

Ae company nundi vacchina BOT mee colleague?

maa BOT TCS kuravrudhudu...epudo 2013 la vachina bapathi...vachi proprieter change ayi ipudu kaka contracting lo ki digindu..

smell chusi valla intla emi curry vandinaro cheptha ..a range BOT

chaduvutundochu ie matter antha ma BOT babu..