OMG!!! Tamil films are so crap.

VizagRocks

em cinemaalu teesthunnar ra ayya vaallu.

bichhapodiki kotha cell phone konisthey, daanlo internet leka, em cheyyalo thochaka, rojantha selfie lu teeskunnattu unnayi veella cinemaalu.

ee screenplay raasthunna ani seppi, almost all malayalam cinemaal laaga mathi m lekunda unnayi Tamil cinemalu.

only 2 good movies among the ones I saw in the past week. Kuttramey Thandanai, Aandavan Kattalai.

I think they should hire professional writers, and not let 20yr olds with knack of what passes of as 'cool' on any given day, to write stories.

Ofcourse, Telugu cinemaalu aithey, like that spoilt rich cousin, who's never developed any skill useful or interesting in his entire life, but still has steady money coming in, to finance his pointless life.

Guntur Talkies is the only half decent movie I saw in telugu in a long long time.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

naaku nachala ba.. except that peppy song for that con girl.

but tamil movies creativity peaks lo untundi bro. Telugu mvs ippudippude nerchukuntunnaru.

Just now, JANASENA said:

but tamil movies creativity peaks lo untundi bro. Telugu mvs ippudippude nerchukuntunnaru.

creativity okay. but very bad exploration of a theme. writing very bad ba. edho oka kothha term nerchukoni, ventaney cinema modhalu pettesthaaru. They don't seem to understand the subjects they are making films about. new filmmakers are not upto the mark, except a few.

antey oka theme kothaga petti, old style lo cinema anna maata. I don't like it.

Telugu also same. 

4 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

'Aravolla athi' ani ikkada antaru ga ( I can't use that derogatory term without feeling uncomfortable), but these movies show that you guys are right.

all style and no substance is what these movies are.

tamils are much more than that. These movies cheapen them, because they have the potential to be great, and end up being bullshit, because of that athi.

20 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I feel like throwing up every 10mins while watching these films. yuck yuck dialogues.

What abt katameayudu, 150 man.classics??