Bahrain goes one up on India.

VizagRocks

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

anukunta.... no other reason.... I disagree with 90% of your posts but I just ignore them instead of responding. You to me are a troll of highest order... haha..... veellandharu epudu realise aitharo 

I think you are trying to insult me. I'm never a troll. I bait trolls. and then I get trolled. trolls don't talk like me.

yes, I make half baked arguments. but that's all I wish to make. most times out of ignorance, sometimes out of indifference.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• Balagudh

• maverick23

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I think you are trying to insult me. I'm never a troll. I bait trolls. and then I get trolled. trolls don't talk like me.

yes, I make half baked arguments. but that's all I wish to make. most times out of ignorance, sometimes out of indifference.

no.. its not an insult. trolls are someone who try to have fun rattling people by hook or crook, they can talk sense or spew shite and  ruffle some feathers. Now, just because you spew shite for the sake of ratting some people doesnt mean you are an idiot, its just that you are having fun watching them rattle. 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

no.. its not an insult. trolls are someone who try to have fun rattling people by hook or crook, they can talk sense or spew shite and  ruffle some feathers. Now, just because you spew shite for the sake of ratting some people doesnt mean you are an idiot, its just that you are having fun watching them rattle. 

actually, I don't mind being called an idiot. which I'm.

I just meant trolls are mostly nasty. And I've never been nasty (may be some very rare exceptions), inspite of the kind of comments I invite. Its an extremely conscious decision.

I feel slightly bad when someone calls me nasty. That's the only way to shut me up. Ofcourse you are free to call me whatever you wish.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm just saying that as a self aware person. I don't consider myself a troll. thats all.

All am saying is you are mentally retarded person@3$%

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

pls tell me this is the first time you noticed someone called Hercules in this db.

lol..no..but that's a big write up..i didnt read it though 

44 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I agree @3$%

2 minutes ago, siru said:

lol..no..but that's a big write up..i didnt read it though 

I'm sure he has that typed up in a notepad. Because I don't believe that even Hercules can be so stupid as to type that crap everytime he gets triggered in this db (which is whenever I'm on, even when he's got me on ignore).

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm sure he has that typed up in a notepad. Because I don't believe that even Hercules can be so stupid as to type that crap everytime he gets triggered in this db (which is whenever I'm on, even when he's got me on ignore).

nuvvu chesedi ade kada.. internet lo ekkadekkado unna extreme galla posts copy chesukoni notepad lo pettukoni ikkada paste chesi maa meedi vadulthavu @3$%

Just now, Balagudh said:

nuvvu chesedi ade kada.. internet lo ekkadekkado unna extreme galla posts copy chesukoni notepad lo pettukoni ikkada paste chesi maa meedi vadulthavu @3$%

yes.