Calling @vizagrocks uncle... Question for you..

Feelingbad

Why do you have to preach too much how the world should be / Should not be ? Don't you have at least one other thing of yours to bother ?

Does anyone in the world like you at all ? Your family ? friends ? Are you living on entitlements in Canada as well like you grew up in India ? I wonder what a person would go through to become like you... hating, complaining on everything and everyone in the world...

summing up in the language you understand, Nuvvu m@dda lepalevu... avathalodu baaga thenguthuntey choodalevu.... ala ani silent ga koorcholevu...... Yedho cheyyalani ubalaatam aapukolevu.... Neelanti jeevitham paga vaadikkooda rakoodadhu....Dyaaavudaa.... @~`

4 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Why do you have to preach too much how the world should be / Should not be ? Don't you have at least one other thing of yours to bother ?

Does anyone in the world like you at all ? Your family ? friends ? Are you living on entitlements in Canada as well like you grew up in India ? I wonder what a person would go through to become like you... hating, complaining on everything and everyone in the world...

summing up in the language you understand, Nuvvu m@dda lepalevu... avathalodu baaga thenguthuntey choodalevu.... ala ani silent ga koorcholevu...... Yedho cheyyalani ubalaatam aapukolevu.... Neelanti jeevitham paga vaadikkooda rakoodadhu....Dyaaavudaa.... @~`

@telugud1cklickingppl @aath care ani @VizagRocks pmed to @lazybugger

12 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

So why does a person online, who doesn't even care how you exist, bother you? @3$%

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

So why does a person online, who doesn't even care how you exist, bother you? @3$%

I dont remember saying "bother". Anyways, you just survive on getting off the point... 

6 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I dont remember saying "bother". Anyways, you just survive on getting off the point... 

haha.. like you guys are entitled to my life story, just because I 'hurt' your sweet little hearts by holding positions you disagree with. lol.

you asked your question. I skirted around it. That's the respect that question deserves. :)

11 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

If I'm the 'point' for you, may be its time for you to worry about your own life, and not about mine. @3$%

22 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. like you guys are entitled to my life story, just because I 'hurt' your sweet little hearts by holding positions you disagree with. lol.

you asked your question. I skirted around it. That's the respect that question deserves. :)

Deeniki kooda murisipothunnava....  Dyaaavuda..... Hindu Devudaa.... eesaariki veedini kshaminchu... @3$%

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Deeniki kooda murisipothunnava....  Dyaaavuda..... Hindu Devudaa.... eesaariki veedini kshaminchu... @3$%

ekkuva hurt aynattu unnav ga. 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

ekkuva hurt aynattu unnav ga. 

Enduku uncle hurt avvadam.... I am so fcking happy that i am a much different race than you.... %$#$