• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Bathai_Babji

• mastercheif

• shamsher_007

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Bathai_Babji said:

@VizagRocks   emanna antey UPA government antaru... em peekindhi UPA gatha 10 years nunchi. payiga adhi kakunda ...

• Coal scam: Irregularities in the auctioning of the 194 coal blocks are known to most of us. The Congress stands heavily condemned by the opposition, as the scam caused a loss of Rs. 1.86 lakh crore to the exchequer.
  • 2G spectrum scam: This is perhaps the king of all scams that plagued UPA-II for long. To put it simply, the government was responsible for selling telecom licenses to several companies in 2008 at a price set in 2001. According to the estimates, the spectrum scam led to a loss of Rs 1.76 lakh crore.
  • CWG scam: The Congress government came under vehement attack, especially in Delhi, after the foul play was confirmed. Suresh Kalmadi and nine others were charged for cheating, conspiring and causing a loss of over Rs. 90 crore to the exchequer. This is another instance where corruption was triggered in the absence of any checks and balances.
  • Inflation: Spiraling food inflation caused much distress among common people. The Congress failed to curb a surge in the prices of onions and cereals. It is understood that government is to be squarely blamed for creating a demand and supply mismatch.
  • Leadership Deficit: This syndrome has become chronic. A common allegation against Congress is the lack of policy direction and inspiring leadership. The Opposition questions the ‘diminishing role’ of PM Manmohan Singh and his deliberate silence on hot-button issues.
  • GDP growth: According to the economic reports, India lost momentum in GDP growth under the Congress’s rule.  The average GDP growth till 2004 was 6% a year.  As of June 30, 2013, the average annual GDP growth fell to 4.4% in 2013.
  • Depreciation of rupee:  The value of rupee has nose-dived ever since the Congress started ruling in 2004. Simple statistics reveal that the variation in rupee value was between 39 and 49 per USD till 2004. It saw an unprecedented fall in the last 10 years as the value went as low as 68 per USD.Now that puts a question mark on the Congress’s economic and fiscal policies. The party’s policies didn’t evoke global confidence, which is touted as the major reason for this instability.
  • Current Account Deficit: The Congress’s performance in this sector looks dismal. When it returned to power, there was no existence of current account deficit. In fact, we had an impressive surplus of around $8 billion. Ten years later, that figure stands at (-) $80 billion. This is where the party has disappointed the nation the most.

emanna antey BJP medha padtharu em peekarayya UPA unapudu ....

Narendra Modi – 2014 till date 2 years 319 days BJP

Manmohan Singh – 2004-14 -- 10 years 4 days Congress

Atal Bihari Vajpayee – 1998-2004 -- 6 years 64 days BJP

IK Gujral – 1997-98 -- 332 days Janata dal

HD Deve Gowda – 1996-97 -- 324 days BJP

AB Vajpayee – 1996 -- 16 days BJP

PV Narasimha Rao – 1991-96 -- 4 years 330 days Congress

Chandra Shekhar – 1990-91 -- 223 days samajvadi party

VP Singh – 1989-90 -- 343 days Janata Dal

Rajiv Gandhi – 1984-89 -- 5 years 32 days Congress

Indira Gandhi – 1980-84 -- 4 years 291 days Congress

Charan Singh – 1979-80 -- 170 days BJP

Morarji Desai – 1977-79 -- 2 years 126 days BJP

Indira Gandhi – 1966-77 -- 11 years 59 days Congress

Gulzarilal Nanda – 1966-66 -- 13 days Congress

Lal Bahadur Shastri – 1964-66 -- 1 year 216 days Congress

Gulzarilal Nanda – 1964 -- 13 days Congress

Jawaharlal Nehru – 1947-64 -- 16 years Congress

Now, tell me how many years congress ruled but could n't even build the sanitary needs for people in deepest villages where people still live and farm. I'm not speaking for Hindutva or BJP, I'm not fighting for BJP we need stop blaming government or leaders because no government will be able to do 100% development. People need to realize and fight for their development not by claiming bull sh*t rights for supporting *slamic nations but support your own country and own people.

Babu mee hypocrisy koncham tagginchukuntey better. UPA time lo manchi economy ni vaadukoni baaga sampadinchukuni untaaru. ippudu corruption ani sollu chepthunnara? 

Congress was Hindutva until the Indira Gandhi time. So the fault still lies in Hindutva. fault lies in Indian society, in who controls Indian society. Govt doesn't control it. Not yet. 

------

People need to realize and fight for their development --->> Idantha okay gaani, madhyalo Islamic nations gurinchi enduku? Why do you guys get sidetracked so easily? India has nothing to do with them. development ki daaniki sambandamey ledhu.

are you saying that all muslims in India should suffer, mentally, physically and economically, for India to 'develop'? haha..

I have a suggestion. Stop talking about India as if you have an hawkeyeview and have figured out how things should be. you won't and you can't change India for the better. You can definitely change it for the worse, if you are carrying water for a mass murdering psycopath like Modi.

First realise where you are wrong. Then you can start thinking about which is right. Even I don't know what will deliver India out of this Hindutva disease that is fast spreading. But I know I contributed in some measure to it. I'm disgusted with myself.

If all this is too hard for you, stick to your work, and hobbies. Don't spoil India and the world with your ill informed opinions.

evaluating a govt based on macro economic indicators (which they don't have any control over, especially in a hardly developed country like India), is how an idiot like Modi got elected to power.

So what exactly did this fcuk do to control prices of onions? do tell.

UPA lifted milllions of people out of poverty. gave them liveable lives. MIddle class wasn't able to digest that. Hence we have Modi. UPA did what govts are supposed to do. 

If economic corruption is a bigger issue than the kind of corruption that Hindutva does in Indian society. All the best. India is fcuked if people continue to think like this.

corruption is important. yes. It destroys lots of lives. But is that the number 1 priority? Has india overcome other more basic issues in India?

Is Modi talking about development these days at all? lol.

All i see on social media is talk about cows, and Hindu rashtra. Its nice that you guys think that this idiot will deliver 'development' to India.