All Indians Vote: Do you think India should stay United?

Hercules

All Indians Vote: Do you think India should stay United?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ParmQ

• Hercules

• VizagRocks

Top Posters In This Topic

1.2 billion population unna country united undadam valla advantages/disadvantages ento naku teliyadu adi decide chese antha even skeptically i'm not eligible so i'll go with other

We should stay as one country with greater autonomy to each state. Defence, foreign affairs, inter-state roads/railways, rivers and other common assets should stay with federal Govt, the rest should be controlled by the states. Economic matters lo states should have complete autonomy. That gives the real competition among the states and they will be able to reach out to foreign countries/companies to develop on their in all sectors like manufacturing, farming, service sector and etc. Right now, most of the states are relaying completely on the central Govt to reach out to the business outside. And it is extremely bureaucratic. Centre should collect the taxes only for defence, running foreign affairs and managing the inter-state or the common assets. I was reading some article earlier about the GST and the losses incurred to the TN and MH. It was horrible. I guess TN loses 38K crores every year due the GST (I guess some of it is compensated in the initial days). Same is the case with MH, KA and AP&TG. Money mottham theesukelli, aa UP, Bihar, WB and Rajastan thagaleyyadam thappa use undadhu. Aa moddhu gallu can't come out of the extreme corruption, caste system and discrimination. They should be left alone and be provided the environment of competitiveness to stand on their own. That's only possible when the states are given complete free hand in managing their own financial matters. Central Govt UP and Bihar ki allocate chese funds choosthunte, its completly biased anipisthundhi naaku. And on the top of that, Modi Govt is spending too much on infrastructure and low interest rates in Afghanistan , B'desh and other countries. Substantial increase compared to MMS govt. And on the other hand, states  like AP/TG are begging the central Govt for the funds. It is unfair.