All Indians Vote: Do you think India should stay United?

Hercules

All Indians Vote: Do you think India should stay United?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ParmQ

• Hercules

• VizagRocks

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mastercheif said:

I don't think we should stay united, not for the reasons you have given above.  India is just like europe but united. 

India is not like Europe, Europe can never be India! India was called Heaven on Earth by chinese, Japanese and koreans for thousands of years. Balkanizing India will have terrible effect on the future because all the development India can do by staying united will be lost! Singled out states will have weakened military compared to the united force.

As of now , Indian army is very strong in numbers, weapons and artillery! Pakistan is just having wet dreams of achieving gazwa e hind and doing psy-ops as we see now a typical living timeline where pak has thoroughly used our country media to do a propaganda that kashmir doesnt belong to india, kashmiris are being subjugated, kashmir belongs to ummah the whole of kashmir is pakistans why is it? because 90% population majority muslims are voting in favor of pak! Wait what? indian muslims are opting to leave india in favor of a country thats actively persecuting muslims in 4 of its 5 provinces!!

Yep thats how psy-ops work, you wont even know that you live through that period if you are a civilian and never actually thought about wars seriously in life

8 minutes ago, captain_raju said:

United States for telugu 

telugu people ki separate country kavali 

appudu vamsalu czars laga autocratic authoritarian nation ayyi deep crisis loki poyi civil war vachi malla democracy ayi dobbinchukuntadi . aa cycle lo minimum oka million potharu, avsarama anavsaramina experiments

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

India is not like Europe, Europe can never be India! India was called Heaven on Earth by chinese, Japanese and koreans for thousands of years. Balkanizing India will have terrible effect on the future because all the development India can do by staying united will be lost! Singled out states will have weakened military compared to the united force.

As of now , Indian army is very strong in numbers, weapons and artillery! Pakistan is just having wet dreams of achieving gazwa e hind and doing psy-ops as we see now a typical living timeline where pak has thoroughly used our country media to do a propaganda that kashmir doesnt belong to india, kashmiris are being subjugated, kashmir belongs to ummah the whole of kashmir is pakistans why is it? because 90% population majority muslims are voting in favor of pak! Wait what? indian muslims are opting to leave india in favor of a country thats actively persecuting muslims in 4 of its 5 provinces!!

Yep thats how psy-ops work, you wont even know that you live through that period if you are a civilian and never actually thought about wars seriously in life

twitter style lo cheppu man chaduvutha....paras paras rasthey how ya 

22 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

We should stay as one country with greater autonomy to each state. Defence, foreign affairs, inter-state roads/railways, rivers and other common assets should stay with federal Govt, the rest should be controlled by the states. Economic matters lo states should have complete autonomy. That gives the real competition among the states and they will be able to reach out to foreign countries/companies to develop on their in all sectors like manufacturing, farming, service sector and etc. Right now, most of the states are relaying completely on the central Govt to reach out to the business outside. And it is extremely bureaucratic. Centre should collect the taxes only for defence, running foreign affairs and managing the inter-state or the common assets. I was reading some article earlier about the GST and the losses incurred to the TN and MH. It was horrible. I guess TN loses 38K crores every year due the GST (I guess some of it is compensated in the initial days). Same is the case with MH, KA and AP&TG. Money mottham theesukelli, aa UP, Bihar, WB and Rajastan thagaleyyadam thappa use undadhu. Aa moddhu gallu can't come out of the extreme corruption, caste system and discrimination. They should be left alone and be provided the environment of competitiveness to stand on their own. That's only possible when the states are given complete free hand in managing their own financial matters. Central Govt UP and Bihar ki allocate chese funds choosthunte, its completly biased anipisthundhi naaku. And on the top of that, Modi Govt is spending too much on infrastructure and low interest rates in Afghanistan , B'desh and other countries. Substantial increase compared to MMS govt. And on the other hand, states  like AP/TG are begging the central Govt for the funds. It is unfair.

i know what you are saying, our political system mimics british practices of 1940s, which is flawed and hence american democracy is better! Our constitution must reform, corruption should be held and term limits on all political posts should be set to make sure dynasty politics cant exist!

I hope BJP to run for another decade because its much needed to change the polarity! Liberals have leeched the nation for so long!

All right results time Dbians

42 members voted 

26 yay

9 nay

2 other

According to the db poll, the general public opinion is to stay United. Finally common sense prevails and as usual our sambar gadu became YERRI PAPPA+-

Just now, Hercules said:

i know what you are saying, our political system mimics british practices of 1940s, which is flawed and hence american democracy is better! Our constitution must reform, corruption should be held and term limits on all political posts should be set to make sure dynasty politics cant exist!

I hope BJP to run for another decade because its much needed to change the polarity! Liberals have leeched the nation for so long!

Though I hate the Congress and the liberals to the core, I found them reasonably good allocating the funds to south states. Even Vajpayee Govt did that. But Modi Govt and the its figures don't show the same. I feel that Modi Govt is dominated by the north walas togreat extent. I kind of sense biased nature... 

It's not a naturally formed unified entity, forced unification can only last so long. 

In the long run India is going to break away into separate nation states and that's a reality. 

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

It's not a naturally formed unified entity, forced unification can only last so long. 

In the long run India is going to break away into separate nation states and that's a reality. 

You are back? 

6 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

nachinaa nachakunnaa kalisundaali,leka pothe china vaadu paaku vaadu vachi 10ngi pothaaru andarni seperate seperate sessions lo  giphy.gif

GIF ardham kaledu, Gunashekar kadaa adi. Guna ki balayya ki emundi enemity? 

15 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

In the long run India is going to break away into separate nation states and that's a reality

what do you mean ? marchipoyinavemo India ni upakhandam ani anetollu. Tell me few countries which were unified naturally ?

ahhahaah. reality ? reality endi ante as soon as states break from India and its constitution with in 1 week i bet ..they will be shitting and running towards india again to beg for merger..