Amway concept

bhaigan

7 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

Hi XXXXXX,

It's a pleasure connecting with you on Facebook.

I am a Partner at iAchieve Group, a business organization that leverages social media to help Fortune 500 companies expand their online market share. Currently, we are expanding our global team and looking for a few like-minded people who may be interested in our entrepreneurial venture to generate a parallel stream of income.

Recently, I came across your profile and you appear to be someone who might be a good fit for our business team. This is just a shot in the dark, but if you keep your options open, I would like to connect with you to discuss some exciting opportunities. Of course at this point, we will simply exchange ideas to see if we share common interests. There are no obligations on either side.

XXXXXX, if you'd like to get some preliminary information about who we are and what we do, I encourage you to visit our website at www.iachievegroup.com. Thereafter, if you have interest in exploring this further, let me know and we’ll schedule a call.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a wonderful evening.

Regards,

Gaurav Sharma
Partner, iAchieve Group Inc.
More Info: iachiv.co/whatwedo

Veedu amway ae na 

yes amway