H1B PP

bioindia

33 minutes ago, soldier said:

True. Nebraska poyindi naadi and bisket ayindi 

natho patu Nebraska poyinavallki yesterday approve ayayii all packets opened in apr 4 th

nadhi assam anukuntaa 

ninnati nundi translo unna eppudu enti paristhi ani

enduku assam bro??

Bhayya idi na update 

H1B - Transfer  to different company full time offer.

March 28th Ki California Center ki post ayindi. April 4th ki received ani vachindi and 4th ki receipt number vachindi. 

April 11 ki approval ani attorney mail chesindi.

On July 1, 2016, the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) will begin accepting Form I-129 for H-1B and H-1B1 (Chile/Singapore Free Trade) petitions if the petitioner requests a “Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer” (Box b. on Part 2, Question 2, Page 2 of the current Form I-129) with a requested action in Question 4 to:

• Notify the office in Part 4 so the beneficiary can obtain a visa or be admitted. (Box a. on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129);
  • Extend the stay of the beneficiary because the beneficiary now holds this status. (Box c. on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129); or
  • Extend the status of a nonimmigrant classification based on a free trade agreement. (Box e. on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129)

The NSC will also accept any:

If you are filing a standalone Form I-539 and/or Form I-765 for H-4 nonimmigrants, please refer to the Filing Addresses for Form I-539 page or the Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-765 page for proper filing addresses.

The California Service Center (CSC) and the Vermont Service Center (VSC) may continue to accept these petitions during the transition period, which ends Aug. 31, 2016.

These petitions should be mailed to:

USPS Mail: Courier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) Mail:

USCIS

Nebraska Service Center
PO Box 87129 
Lincoln, NE 68501-7129

USCIS

Nebraska Service Center
850 ‘S’ Street
Lincoln, NE 68508

12 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

extensions anni Nebraska kae veyyali ..naadi last months sent to nebraska and got approved 

bhayya nedi premium processing a?.......regular NSC aithe enni  days/months pattochu? 

1 minute ago, LuckyLoser said:

no idea .. 6 to 8 mnths

6 to 8 months a? na first H1 regular lo i think 3 months lo telisindi.......ippudu intha time paduthonda adi kuda extension ki?????Aug lo marriage pettukunna....current H1 sep 7 varaku vundi......mari naku best option enti ippudu? koncham suggest cheyava thanks!

36 minutes ago, bioindia said:

6 to 8 months a? na first H1 regular lo i think 3 months lo telisindi.......ippudu intha time paduthonda adi kuda extension ki?????Aug lo marriage pettukunna....current H1 sep 7 varaku vundi......mari naku best option enti ippudu? koncham suggest cheyava thanks!

Epdu pp tesesaaru kabatti hope it gets approved in 2 to 6 mnths baiyya .. worst case lo india velli approve inaka stamping cheskoni ra

10 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

Epdu pp tesesaaru kabatti hope it gets approved in 2 to 6 mnths baiyya .. worst case lo india velli approve inaka stamping cheskoni ra

Ade anukuntunna 3-4 months approve aithe good.....India velthe approve ayyaka stamping chesukuni vastha thanks