Bachelors party iyyali

samaja_varagamana

db pedhalu...........meeru ichina bachelors parties or chusinavi chepandi vayya.........dost gadu vadi lover tho engaged recently Image result for brahmi crying gifs ...........serious replies plz  Image result for brahmi crying gifs  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samaja_varagamana

• SA77HI

• k2s

• Prabhas_Fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

nee lolli kuda needey 

nekendi hero vi hero la antav.............mahesh tharvatha mahesh lanti odivi  Related image

I been to many bachelor's party but the one is particular was really awesome..

A friend of mine booked a vacation house on a farm near richmond, it was a huge house4-5bh with pool, lawn back yard and a farm. for weekend, they charged $2000 including cleaning and another $2000 deposit. It was crazy, unlimited booze, Hired an uber driver nearby and he was our chaffuer to get all the stuff we wanted.. cooked out own food,biryanis,curries, everyone had a chef with in...bought in all the cooking things needed, later i the evenings, pit fire barbeque, loud music was not a problem as no one was near by..

unfortunately, we broke few things inside the house, one of my friend puked on the expensive carpet, broke shower cabinet...lawn became dirty and eventually the owner charged another 3-4k ...and never rented to any desi guys later on

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

A friend of mine booked a vacation house on a farm near richmond, it was a huge house4-5bh with pool, lawn back yard and a farm. for weekend, they charged $2000 including cleaning and another $2000 deposit. It was crazy, unlimited booze, Hired an uber driver nearby and he was our chaffuer to get all the stuff we wanted.. cooked out own food,biryanis,curries, everyone had a chef with in...bought in all the cooking things needed, later i the evenings, pit fire barbeque, loud music was not a problem as no one was near by..

unfortunately, we broke few things inside the house, one of my friend puked on the expensive carpet, broke shower cabinet...lawn became dirty and eventually the owner charged another 3-4k ...and never rented to any desi guys later on

thank you Trump taatha

vegas teesukelli Iddaru strippers tho threesome cheypinchandi man.. memu alagey plan cheysinam kani ma vodu vaddu ba thappu annadu sarley ani inka memey Image result for brahmi crying gifs

28 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

manly adventure trip ki pondi ....ammayilu ..fookulu mandhu lava da anni times lo undeve.... malli ilanti no restriction times undav...

Image result for dil chahta hai gifs animated

1 minute ago, SA77HI said:

vegas teesukelli Iddaru strippers tho threesome cheypinchandi man.. memu alagey plan cheysinam kani ma vodu vaddu ba thappu annadu sarley ani inka memey Image result for brahmi crying gifs

ee rednu routine baa 10 mems pooling up money so variety ga inkemanna chepandi  Related image

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

unfortunately, we broke few things inside the house, one of my friend puked on the expensive carpet, broke shower cabinet...lawn became dirty and eventually the owner charged another 3-4k ...and never rented to any desi guys later 

bl@stbl@st

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

ee rednu routine baa 10 mems pooling up money so variety ga inkemanna chepandi  Related image

verity ga antey ammay lu common ey kada so inka emaina try cheypinchandi sSc_hidingsofa Image result for brahmi crying gifs