AFDB lo evaru fight chesthey, full maja?

VizagRocks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mahesh1

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

vizagrocks, lazybugger are disqualified. People always leave in the middle with disgust and a sense of righteous indignation against him. Its pointless.

my top picks are

1. Android_Halwa vs any TDP supporting members.

2. LoveIndia vs anti mestri people.

3. Android_Halwa vs H1B 

4. Aatadista vs Android_Halwa (unable to identify the underlying theme here)

5. Hercules vs LazyVizagBugger (this one purely because of Hercules persistence in making a fool of himself. I had to include this to honor his efforts. Other entries with lazybugger won't be entertained).

6. DiscoKing vs every single remotely sane person in this db.

I'm glad some here have realised my true potential.  

Some corrections :

1. Android_Halwa vs any TDP supporting members.

Its not against TDP members, only against slaves and blind people who can see with their eyes closed and listen with their ears closed. Nothing against TDP but yeah, Against people who blindly follow and can;t see any other color other than yellow.

Android_Halwa vs H1B 

Im not againsr h1b but against h1b abusal Look at the way a million visas have been abused in the last decade and half..so horrible man. Its day light robbery

4. Aatadista vs Android_Halwa (unable to identify the underlying theme here) He is an idiot who is proud of his achievements which I dont believe he claims of but, anyone who boasts off northing and claims to attended a public IVY, drives an f-pace, works for a fortune 100 etc etc...Hell, No one cares about all this sh!t here atleast but he seems to be froma typical brainwashed society for whom life is all about book knowledge...He doesn't know there is life beyond what he thinks is the real life..