AFDB lo evaru fight chesthey, full maja?

VizagRocks

6. DiscoKing vs every single remotely sane person in this db.

Useless yellow flavour again...goes back to the first point..to,makes sense to fight this yellow bacteria

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mahesh1

• Android_Halwa

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sattipandu said:

i vote for #6 

as Disco brings the entire mob to the ground to fight his fight 

I don't remember he was never even close to getting some one down to ground...ofcourse, in others wildest imaginations and senseless posts...he might have..

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

4. Aatadista vs Android_Halwa (unable to identify the underlying theme here) He is an idiot who is proud of his achievements which I dont believe he claims of but, anyone who boasts off northing and claims to attended a public IVY, drives an f-pace, works for a fortune 100 etc etc...Hell, No one cares about all this sh!t here atleast but he seems to be froma typical brainwashed society for whom life is all about book knowledge...He doesn't know there is life beyond what he thinks is the real life..

Just think about it, man. you are an amoral guy (which is not wrong at all), and from whatever little I read, he seems to have a problem with that. I don't understand why it bothers him.

you should let him express himself more, and understand why he's fighting you. I certainly want to know. I think you both can be great friends.

7 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

i vote for #6 

as Disco brings the entire mob to the ground to fight his fight 

I wish I can be like DiscoKing. That guy is beyond awesome.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't remember he was never even close to getting some one down to ground...ofcourse, in others wildest imaginations and senseless posts...he might have..

i dont read his posts to see if any of them have merit, i know he has some glasses on

sometimes its funny how a set of id's flock to his side irregardless of the situation and start barking in all directions.

its actually commendable, to see him making this far with that new id before he got banned for his lastone

@DiscoKing mana kulapollani eskocheyyi halwa ni eseddam  iyalla

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

i dont read his posts to see if any of them have merit, i know he has some glasses on

sometimes its funny how a set of id's flock to his side irregardless of the situation and start barking in all directions.

its actually commendable, to see him making this far with that new id before he got banned for his lastone

any center single hand..! 

war one side..

9 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

nothing ever sticks to him. He simply doesn't care. There are others like him, but none as active as he is.

12 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

There's no merit to whatever anyone says here.

Truth is complicated to arrive at, and requires rigorous analysis, and extreme patience with numbers.

we are all just a bunch of handwavers. DiscoKing waves it harder than anyone else.

here's no merit to whatever anyone says here.

Truth is complicated to arrive at, and requires rigorous analysis, and extreme patience with numbers.

we are all just a bunch of handwavers.