Where do you see LazyBugger in 5yrs?

VizagRocks

Just a simple question.  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• L0veIndia

• micxas

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, VizagRocks said:

why man? :(

you said I deny reality, when your reality is just a bubble you happily live in. I atleast go out and seek opposing pov.

naa abhiprayam cheppa depending on the previous discussions, I might be wrong... ippudu endhuku emiti ela avasarama.

Just now, micxas said:

naa abhiprayam cheppa depending on the previous discussions, I might be wrong... ippudu endhuku emiti ela avasarama.

yes brother. you can make fun of me. I don't mind. but if you make fun of what I regularly talk about here, I have to respond no.

Otherwise people will think you are right no? which you are not. None of you are.

I may be wrong, but you guys are more wrong than I'm. And you don't want to indulge in a discussion. So I can't give you that victory. Talk about something else. I'll happily joke with you.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

yes brother. you can make fun of me. I don't mind. but if you make fun of what I regularly talk about here, I have to respond no.

Otherwise people will think you are right no? which you are not. None of you are.

I may be wrong, but you guys are more wrong than I'm. And you don't want to indulge in a discussion. So I can't give you that victory. Talk about something else. I'll happily joke with you.

Ok

Just now, VizagRocks said:

okay man. you get the award for the most innocent being in this db. Please collect it from @TOM_BHAYYA at the end of the day.

I am donating it to a charity group that's trying to help @lazybugger get free wifi and wardhim off from begging for atleast a day...

@TOM_BHAYYA ki TSR award ippistha...  

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

basically I predict that guys like you will push India into a civil war with your stubborn refusal to engage with any kind of public policy, and focus on cultural issues.

So I will react like that, if you call me out on my views, without any justification from your side, on why I'm wrong.

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

I am donating it to a charity group that's trying to help @lazybugger get free wifi and wardhim off from begging for atleast a day...

@TOM_BHAYYA ki TSR award ippistha...  

you are the kindest person in this db. thanks in advance.

Can you hold off on that 'donation' until I fall on streets, and have to beg for wifi? plsss.. plsss... hold it in some trust for 5yrs.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

you are the kindest person in this db. thanks in advance.

Can you hold off on that 'donation' until I fall on streets, and have to beg for wifi? plsss.. plsss... hold it in some trust for 5yrs.

you and @lazybugger same?