Silly poll about sleep

ICANWIN

Silly poll  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Lucky person as you have power to dictate your terms

kalalu kanadamey evaru maneyaleru hard truth :(

Naaku assalu dreams raavu bro...padukunte inka direct levadame...madyalo em jarigindo assalu gurtu undadu...full moddu nidra potha...disturbance entha unna nannu evvadu aapaledu padukonivvakunda

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• samaja_varagamana

• Picha lite

• Srimantudu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

sleep is for recharging body and it is important to forget tensions,worries, tiredness and stress . DB valla em upayogam sollu tappa :D

I would prefer sleeping than db'ing silent_I1

ya ya true but sleep aney concept lekundey bagundedi antunna tensions and worries etc ki meditate cheyachu. I mean sleep aney concept inbuild in humans lekunte.........my opinion anthe

10 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

ya ya true but sleep aney concept lekundey bagundedi antunna tensions and worries etc ki meditate cheyachu. I mean sleep aney concept inbuild in humans lekunte.........my opinion anthe

oh ok :)

12 minutes ago, Prabhas_Fan said:

Naaku assalu dreams raavu bro...padukunte inka direct levadame...madyalo em jarigindo assalu gurtu undadu...full moddu nidra potha...disturbance entha unna nannu evvadu aapaledu padukonivvakunda

U r lucky 

8 hours ago, Bangaruu said:

Nijama ? em article lo cheppu nenu bhi chaduvutha  Image result for brahmi gifs

8 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Feels good to convince ourselves regardless of truth..i am in this category too 

Google for 'intelligent people and sleep patterns'.

http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/night-owls-creative-intelligent/686025/

It's no wonder night owls are more intelligent than those who hit the hay early. It makes sense that those who absorb the energy of the moon are more creative and open-minded than those who like to catch the early worm.

It's only natural that those who go to bed earlier never experience the psychological and emotional changes that occur under the blanket of darkness.

According to “Psychology Today,” intelligent people are more likely to be nocturnal than people with lower IQ scores. In a study run on young Americans, results showed that intelligent individuals went to bed later on weeknights and weekends than their less intelligent counterparts.

Apart from this they mentioned a few more in the articles ..like the intelligent people tend to have messy life, some may do drugs/smoking/drinking and some having psychological issues and few may have suicidal tendencies.

1 hour ago, ParmQ said:

Google for 'intelligent people and sleep patterns'.

http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/night-owls-creative-intelligent/686025/

It's no wonder night owls are more intelligent than those who hit the hay early. It makes sense that those who absorb the energy of the moon are more creative and open-minded than those who like to catch the early worm.

It's only natural that those who go to bed earlier never experience the psychological and emotional changes that occur under the blanket of darkness.

According to “Psychology Today,” intelligent people are more likely to be nocturnal than people with lower IQ scores. In a study run on young Americans, results showed that intelligent individuals went to bed later on weeknights and weekends than their less intelligent counterparts.

Apart from this they mentioned a few more in the articles ..like the intelligent people tend to have messy life, some may do drugs/smoking/drinking and some having psychological issues and few may have suicidal tendencies.

Nice