African American man arrested for attacking Nepali-Indian store in NC

greensboro

By AB Wire | April 11, 2017

The attacker had left a note saying, “We need to get rid of Muslims, Indians and all immigrants.”

Curtis-Flournoy.jpg?resize=800%2C450&ssl Image Courtesy: twitter

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police on Sunday charged a 32-year-old African American man for allegedly attacking a South Asian-owned store, pretending to be a white supremacist, the Charlotte Observer reported.

Curtis Flournoy, who has been arrested five times for marijuana possession, attacked a Nepali -Indian store in Central Market on Thursday. The store sells fast food, groceries and gifts, mostly from the Indian subcontinent. It is operated by a Bhutanese refugee named Kamal Dhimal, according to the North Carolina newspaper.

The store’s front door was set on fire and a glass pane on the door was smashed. The incident was captured in a surveillance video and the police identified the “black male suspect.”

“Our newly elected president Donald Trump is our nation builder for White America. You all know that, we want our country back on the right track. We need to get rid of Muslims, Indians and all immigrants,” according to the note that Flournoy left behind.

The far right media groups and conservative websites insisted it as a faked, staged and a hoax hate crime.  They suspect that Flournoy had a motive other than driving immigrants out.

However, the police haven’t revealed the motivation behind the crime. City Council Member Dimple Ajmera told Observer that she’ll work round the clock till all businesses and all the residences feel safe.

Flournoy is charged with burning a building of trade, malicious damage by use of an incendiary material, felony breaking and entering, ethnic intimidation and anonymous or threatening letters.

Since the beginning of the 2016 presidential election cycle, violence against South Asian Americans and other immigrant groups have increased significantly.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• greensboro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This clearly constitutes a hate crime btw, based on the intent of the letter he posted. 

But since he's Black, he will get away without a hate crime being tagged to his name. Because according to our liberal nutjobs, only white people are capable of being racist and black being called racist if they were to be one is being "racist". 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

This clearly constitutes a hate crime btw, based on the intent of the letter he posted. 

But since he's Black, he will get away without a hate crime being tagged to his name. Because according to our liberal nutjobs, only white people are capable of being racist and black being called racist if they were to be one is being "racist". 

lol. you are living up to your change in dp aa? 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

&*5

lol. you finally found your calling. congrats.

based on what you say about reservations, I think you'll be a natural in those circles.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

lol. you finally found your calling. congrats.

based on what you say about reservations, I think you'll be a natural in those circles.

Hmm I didn't say anything about reservations here. But keep assuming. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Hmm I didn't say anything about reservations here. But keep assuming. 

okay. no need to be defensive. Are you still undecided about being associated with neo racists, making sophisticated arguments on 'equality' while calmly refusing to recognize historic truths behind some of those claims? 

I know you make similar claims on reservations. I didn't realise you don't proudly hold your own views.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

okay. no need to be defensive. Are you still undecided about being associated with neo racists, making sophisticated arguments on 'equality' while calmly refusing to recognize historic truths behind some of those claims? 

I know you make similar claims on reservations. I didn't realise you don't proudly hold your own views.

Naah I don't need to associate with any of them. Just like how I don't need to pander to a desperate, left wing beta cuck trying to cut his dick to grab some attention. 

48 minutes ago, greensboro said:

By AB Wire | April 11, 2017

The attacker had left a note saying, “We need to get rid of Muslims, Indians and all immigrants.”

Curtis-Flournoy.jpg?resize=800%2C450&ssl Image Courtesy: twitter

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police on Sunday charged a 32-year-old African American man for allegedly attacking a South Asian-owned store, pretending to be a white supremacist, the Charlotte Observer reported.

Curtis Flournoy, who has been arrested five times for marijuana possession, attacked a Nepali -Indian store in Central Market on Thursday. The store sells fast food, groceries and gifts, mostly from the Indian subcontinent. It is operated by a Bhutanese refugee named Kamal Dhimal, according to the North Carolina newspaper.

The store’s front door was set on fire and a glass pane on the door was smashed. The incident was captured in a surveillance video and the police identified the “black male suspect.”

“Our newly elected president Donald Trump is our nation builder for White America. You all know that, we want our country back on the right track. We need to get rid of Muslims, Indians and all immigrants,” according to the note that Flournoy left behind.

The far right media groups and conservative websites insisted it as a faked, staged and a hoax hate crime.  They suspect that Flournoy had a motive other than driving immigrants out.

However, the police haven’t revealed the motivation behind the crime. City Council Member Dimple Ajmera told Observer that she’ll work round the clock till all businesses and all the residences feel safe.

Flournoy is charged with burning a building of trade, malicious damage by use of an incendiary material, felony breaking and entering, ethnic intimidation and anonymous or threatening letters.

Since the beginning of the 2016 presidential election cycle, violence against South Asian Americans and other immigrant groups have increased significantly.

@ronitreddy @ronithreddy @RonitRedy what is this ??

y not Chinese Japanese Koreans? why only Muslims and bharateeyulu? Is this coz of H1B or mana tejams behavior?

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

@ronitreddy @ronithreddy @RonitRedy what is this ??

y not Chinese Japanese Koreans? why only Muslims and bharateeyulu?

Valla meeda already ayiponayi nayina in the past. 

Ippudu trend bharateeyula meeda attacks, latest flavor of the season. Of course andulo emi tappuledantaru left wing pakodi gallochi. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Naah I don't need to associate with any of them. Just like how I don't need to a desperate, left wing beta cuck trying to cut his dick to grab some attention. 

But you just made their argument for them. How does it help an Indian to know, that a black is equally racist, even if it is assumed to be true.

go easy on cucks brother. I'm pretty sure you can't always charm your way out of getting called a cuck yourself, if you were miraculously successful in your attempts to buy yourself a slavic bride. :)

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

But you just made their argument for them. How does it help an Indian, to know that a black is equally racist, even if it is assumed to be true.

go easy on cucks brother. I'm pretty sure you can't always charm your way out of getting called a cuck yourself, if you were miraculously successful in your attempts to buy yourself a slavic bride. :)

Baane gurthu chesav man, ee madhya backseat lo petta ee issue. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ippudu trend bharateeyula meeda attacks, latest flavor of the season. Of course andulo emi tappuledantaru left wing pakodi gallochi. 

Whites chesthey tappu ledhu ani right wing pepe dp gaallu annatta? haha..

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

manchi masala korukuntunaru antava ikkada jaatheeyulu