African American man arrested for attacking Nepali-Indian store in NC

greensboro

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

parledu le vaadi ki supportive ga left wing chairwarmers ochi argue chesi convince cheyachemo judge ni. Assuming he's another left wing nutjob. 

sure. minority ki minority support cheyyatam lo no big deal. minority ayyundi, majoritarianism ki chamcha kottadamey vintha.

repu manam exempt from that discrimination ani hope lo emo. evadiki telusu. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• greensboro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

So this guy wrote a letter that he's doing it for WHITE AMERICA, and didn't even bother to put a white mask on, while he performed the actual act?

either he's world's dumbest schemer, or pepe guys are working overtime to manufacture a win somehow by using their influence to plant evidence on him. Hhahaha..

%$#$

Just now, VizagRocks said:

sure. minority ki minority support cheyyatam lo no big deal. minority ayyundi, majoritarianism ki chamcha kottadamey vintha.

repu manam exempt from that discrimination ani hope lo emo. evadiki telusu. 

Oh so minority minority ni ochi attack chesi, vaadini champesi, business nasanam cheyachu. Minority minority ni support cheyalani vaadini manamu support cheyala. 

Amazing logic man. You win the turd of the year award. Congrats. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Naah he's your typical left wing bleeding heart pseudo liberal. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, they prove it everyday. Just like you do over here. 

speaking of sharpest tools, lets talk about your original comment to which I responded to. What made you claim that this guy is racist? Because I didn't read the news item at all. I was just curious why you are in a hurry to call him racist.

now that I know what the deal is about. Your claim of him being racist is even dumber. is that the standard for 'sharp tools' in pepe world?

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh so minority minority ni ochi attack chesi, vaadini champesi, business nasanam cheyachu. Minority minority ni support cheyalani vaadini manamu support cheyala. 

amazing deductive powers man. you perenially win the pretender award on this db, for trying too hard to defend something with strawmen.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

lets hear the logic that made you refer to his 'racism'. Or are you just using standard stock phrases they teach you at pepe schools, whenever you see a black man?

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

speaking of sharpest tools, lets talk about your original comment to which I responded to. What made you claim that this guy is racist? Because I didn't read the news item at all. I was just curious why you are in a hurry to call him racist.

now that I know what the deal is about. Your claim of him being racist is even dumber. is that the standard for 'sharp tools' in pepe world?

What I meant was that he was trying hard to make it seem like it was a White guy behind the attack, that shows an intent to show someone else of a different race as the perpetrator. Whether that means he's a racist or not is upto the law to decide, but he atleast showed his intent on instigating a racial issue by writing down "White America". 

Also the fact that he clearly mentioned a particular religion or race doesn't make you think he's racist himself? 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

What I meant was that he was trying hard to make it seem like it was a White guy behind the attack, that shows an intent to show someone else of a different race as the perpetrator. Whether that means he's a racist or not is upto the law to decide, but he atleast showed his intent on instigating a racial issue by writing down "White America". 

Also the fact that he clearly mentioned a particular religion or race doesn't make you think he's racist himself? 

Clearly, according to the news, he was 'pretending'. 

putting blame on a different race makes a person racist? lol. such lazy attempts to explain racism is why nobody takes right wing populist movements seriously. That's why they are flashes in the pan.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Clearly, according to the news, he was 'pretending'. 

putting blame on a different race makes a person racist? lol. such lazy attempts to explain racism is why nobody takes right wing populist movements seriously. That's why they are flashes in the pan.

As I said, some political left wing thug might have paid him weed money to get him to do it. 

typical left wing radical behavior at play here. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

As I said, some political left wing thug might have paid him weed money to get him to do it. 

typical left wing radical behavior at play here. 

lol. it still doesn't make him a racist. dude.

the country is headed by a mad man, and you are still talking about 'left wing thug'. good for you, man.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

lol. it still doesn't make him a racist. dude.

the country is headed by a mad man, and you are still talking about 'left wing thug'. good for you, man.

Okay man, he's a magnanimous, kind hearted gentleman. I agree. 

It's a mad country full of mad people being run by a mad man. So let it go on. 

Yatha raja tadha praja