Love Da la Mind Games..Play Bas itu randi

ssis89

Em osthadh va dheeni valla Papala ki...};_

8 hrs ki oka reply..I look like a despo..sarey interest ledha anta.. late night 3 - 4 hours maatladthadhi...wtf wtf antunna

Why do you fall for it man? Have control  and dont reply for 48 hrs and see how many messages u will get..women cannot wait at all...frustrate ayipotaru..try this @3$%

ame msg kottagane nuvvu reply ichavanuko...bikset life aipotadi.

msg chadivi (in case whatsapp) aite dont disable notificaitons. let her know u read the msg..and dont reply.

enduku msg reply iyyale ante..time dorkale msg chusi meeting ki vellipoya anali.

inko roju time dorkale anali.

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

msg chadivi (in case whatsapp) aite dont disable notificaitons. let her know u read the msg..and dont reply.

enduku msg reply iyyale ante..time dorkale msg chusi meeting ki vellipoya anali.

add to that

In case ah ammayi emayithe story cheppindo for not giving reply use the same story for not giving reply by your side... 

at the end of the day if you don't want to lose her ignore all these ...

6 minutes ago, sanbk said:

add to that

In case ah ammayi emayithe story cheppindo for not giving reply use the same story for not giving reply by your side... 

at the end of the day if you don't want to lose her ignore all these ...

Idh em twist bah... Ignore seyala seyodhaa if I wanna get her?

Just now, Dimpy123 said:

nuvvu serious kadu ani cheppav....mari entha late ga reply iste enti....

@Dimpy123 if you're referring to my last week's post..yes I'm not serious abt marriage..

But spoke to the girl a couple of times..and damn she sounds interesting...ah voice ki padipovochu..Em maya chesaave lo Sammy voice ki close ga untadhi

3 minutes ago, ssis89 said:

Idh em twist bah... Ignore seyala seyodhaa if I wanna get her?

ignore chesina kuda neeku yes chepthadi ane confidence neeku unte go ahead ignore her for a while

and then all of a sudden sudden visit ivvu edo oka gift teesukoni poyi (chala cool avutharu) and they will think like you care a lot for her irrespective of the clashes... 

Just now, ssis89 said:

@Dimpy123 if you're referring to my last week's post..yes I'm not serious abt marriage..

But spoke to the girl a couple of times..and damn she sounds interesting...ah voice ki padipovochu..Em maya chesaave lo Sammy voice ki close ga untadhi

oh.... ante idi timepass ahhh

43 minutes ago, ssis89 said:

Em osthadh va dheeni valla Papala ki...};_

8 hrs ki oka reply..I look like a despo..sarey interest ledha anta.. late night 3 - 4 hours maatladthadhi...wtf wtf antunna

number iv cal chesi adguta

18 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Thanks @Spartan brah..adhey seyyali inka..but ignore chesthey inkokadi ni chiskuntadhi emo ani Bhayam

2 minutes ago, ssis89 said:

Thanks @Spartan brah..adhey seyyali inka..but ignore chesthey inkokadi ni chiskuntadhi emo ani Bhayam

Have some trust..anta easy ga if she can she will anyway even if u r talking..u cant hold people in life just by conversations...just saying

Ala ani mind game play cheyamanatledu...my prev mesg was on lighter note for fun...directly tell her u like to talk more and waiting for messages..