The world’s first trillionaire will be an AI entrepreneur

Batman_fan

Mark Cuban: The world’s first trillionaire will be an artificial intelligence entrepreneur

"I am telling you, the world's first trillionaires are going to come from somebody who masters AI and all its derivatives and applies it in ways we never thought of," says the star investor of ABC's "Shark Tank," speaking to a packed house in Austin at the SXSW Conference and Festivals Sunday night.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/13/mark-cuban-the-worlds-first-trillionaire-will-be-an-ai-entrepreneur.html

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• MrDexter

• Batman_fan

• summer27

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

ledu ne lanti vodu vachi cheptadu ani waiting.

Inka enduku kani mari

Currently we dont have a efficient AI system yet which is operational.

Most of the AI stuff we hear and use are actually better Machine Learning Algorithms passed off as AI.....

For me all the Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Supervised Learning only qualify as Borderline Artificial Intelligence....

Basic level of Artificial intelligence would be something like unsupervised Machine/Deep Learning.....

Even unsupervised learning starts by feeding the algorithms 1000's to millions of data points and train it to make some accurate predictions etc....

We are really far far away from real Artificial intelligence.....as of 2017.....

But since everybody now knows that its going to be the next big thing lots and lots of research is going on in this field and we might see some surprisining results within a decade.  i.e around 2030.

13 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Most of the AI stuff we hear and use are actually better Machine Learning Algorithms passed off as AI.....

For me all the Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Supervised Learning only qualify as Borderline Artificial Intelligence....

Basic level of Artificial intelligence would be something like unsupervised Machine/Deep Learning.....

Even unsupervised learning starts by feeding the algorithms 1000's to millions of data points and train it to make some accurate predictions etc....

We are really far far away from real Artificial intelligence.....as of 2017.....

But since everybody now knows that its going to be the next big thing lots and lots of research is going on in this field and we might see some surprisining results within a decade.  i.e around 2030.

*=:

10 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

*=: 

16 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

anni points covered gp kani why we are far away ane point answer cheyaledu? because we need to build a computer that has endless computing power , dinike quantum computing breakthrough kosam world waiting, already atom level lo 1s, 0s ni manage chese research successful ani article came, so it is already here inkoka 5 years lo first version quantum computer vaste then things will change rapidly! 

quantum computing hopefully breaks the faster than light problem!! 

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

anni points covered gp kani why we are far away ane point answer cheyaledu? because we need to build a computer that has endless computing power , dinike quantum computing breakthrough kosam world waiting, already atom level lo 1s, 0s ni manage chese research successful ani article came, so it is already here inkoka 5 years lo first version quantum computer vaste then things will change rapidly! 

quantum computing hopefully breaks the faster than light problem!! 

5 or 10 years clarify cheste, na entrepreneurial skills padunu petadam start chesta 

Matrix movie chusinappudu , i thought it is all bullshit , also when i saw Terminator 

may be those are information passed on from the future to the past 

May be we are all living in alternate reality and dreams take us back to our reality 

"pchh..aaa.. manavallu ivi annee eppudoo chesesaru." ani inka evadoo fost eyyaledu enti..

1 hour ago, MrDexter said:

antha baane cheppav kaani..completely unsupervised chesthe inka manam tadiguddee..its just unimaginably dangerous..

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

5 or 10 years clarify cheste, na entrepreneurial skills padunu petadam start chesta 

that guy has no idea what he's saying. Quantum Computing is none of those things. Nor will it be the breakthrough that people imagine it would be.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

btw, the one who destroys google will be the world's first trillionaire.

agreed