The world’s first trillionaire will be an AI entrepreneur

Batman_fan

17 minutes ago, summer27 said:

antha baane cheppav kaani..completely unsupervised chesthe inka manam tadiguddee..its just unimaginably dangerous..

its over brother. next level for humanity ochhesindhi. you learn to work with AI systems. no other way.

may be it'll teach the assholes some humility. either way, man's reign is about to end. I'm so happy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• MrDexter

• Batman_fan

• summer27

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MrDexter said:

Currently we dont have a efficient AI system yet which is operational.

Most of the AI stuff we hear and use are actually better Machine Learning Algorithms passed off as AI.....

For me all the Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Supervised Learning only qualify as Borderline Artificial Intelligence....

Basic level of Artificial intelligence would be something like unsupervised Machine/Deep Learning.....

Even unsupervised learning starts by feeding the algorithms 1000's to millions of data points and train it to make some accurate predictions etc....

We are really far far away from real Artificial intelligence.....as of 2017.....

But since everybody now knows that its going to be the next big thing lots and lots of research is going on in this field and we might see some surprisining results within a decade.  i.e around 2030.

since 'everybody' knows that it is going to be the next big thing, it won't be. I think we'll hit a plateau in AI in a couple of years, and pick things up after some 30-40yrs.

2 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

5 or 10 years clarify cheste, na entrepreneurial skills padunu petadam start chesta 

AI space is too crowded, and is full of pretenders passing off half assed algorithms as the next big thing. It'll quiet down a little like stem cell research did in recent times. both out of general cluelessness of people working in the field, and out of legal and ethical issues that'll crop up.

Try material sciences.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

AI space is too crowded, and is full of pretenders passing off half assed algorithms as the next big thing. It'll quiet down a little like stem cell research did in recent times. both out of general cluelessness of people working in the field, and out of legal and ethical issues that'll crop up.

Try material sciences.

material science ah...naku zero knowledge. 

Koddo goppo knowledge vundi ante Analytics

6 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

material science ah...naku zero knowledge. 

Koddo goppo knowledge vundi ante Analytics

I thought you were MBA. The advantage of an MBA is to dip your feet in everything. Your concern should be people, not technologies. How to groom a particular team to take advantage of their work, and give them back something more in the process.

You only have to think about how to commercialize stuff. while the other guy works on technologies. You also need a knack for identifying which tech are bullshit, and who is overpromising.

most material science work happens in universities, where they already have an army of MBAs waiting to commercialize. It won't be a solo job from your end.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I thought you were MBA. The advantage of an MBA is to dip your feet in everything. Your concern should be people, not technologies. How to groom a particular team to take advantage of their work, and give them back something more in the process.

You only have to think about how to commercialize stuff. while the other guy works on technologies. You also need a knack for identifying which tech are bullshit, and who is overpromising.

most material science work happens in universities, where they already have an army of MBAs waiting to commercialize. It won't be a solo job from your end.

Yes in most cases. But I have no plans to work for big corporations and worry about impressing and managing people. I hate managing people. I love entrepreneurship and like to be that way. Since I work in IT, I have some idea on tech and whether the tech product is going to be hit or dud. With material science, I would have to rely on others, which I hate. 

11 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Yes in most cases. But I have no plans to work for big corporations and worry about impressing and managing people. I hate managing people. I love entrepreneurship and like to be that way. Since I work in IT, I have some idea on tech and whether the tech product is going to be hit or dud. With material science, I would have to rely on others, which I hate. 

It's a lottery to predict which AI startup will be successful, beyond the ones that bigwigs like google/FB invest in. 

may be they all will, if they have good cash flow without having to run to investors every third month.

Forget all these.

The next big thing will be Space time.

Space time is a 4D setting ( for expositions sake) where any incidence of energy causes a warp which defines the topology of space....so the space time is a sea of warps caused by you, me and the sun etc. If the warp is big enough i.e a crater with a big enough curvature then that mass exerts gravitational influence that can dictate the local topology of the space..

16 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

Forget all these.

The next big thing will be Space time.

Space time is a 4D setting ( for expositions sake) where any incidence of energy causes a warp which defines the topology of space....so the space time is a sea of warps caused by you, me and the sun etc. If the warp is big enough i.e a crater with a big enough curvature then that mass exerts gravitational influence that can dictate the local topology of the space..

lol. 

34 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. 

When everyone assumes and talks crap then this the best place to be.

Everyone talks with least bit of knowledge to prove their point, and this DB is the best place for it. To intimidate and get intimidated.

1 minute ago, Puchakai said:

When everyone assumes and talks crap then this the best place to be.

Everyone talks with least bit of knowledge to prove their point, and this DB is the best place for it. To intimidate and get intimidated.

absolutely.

welcome.

5 hours ago, Hercules said:

anni points covered gp kani why we are far away ane point answer cheyaledu? because we need to build a computer that has endless computing power , dinike quantum computing breakthrough kosam world waiting, already atom level lo 1s, 0s ni manage chese research successful ani article came, so it is already here inkoka 5 years lo first version quantum computer vaste then things will change rapidly! 

quantum computing hopefully breaks the faster than light problem!! 

Challenges of Quantum computing are limitless. For example proving p=np is a major challenge.

But before we switch from silicon computing to quantum computing there will be a phase within 10 years where we compute using biological cellular organelle.

Silicon Computing is Binary -> 1s and 0s

Quantum computing is assigning values to all possible states of atom between 1 and 0 (zero)

Biological cellualr omputing is using Cellular organlle to assign values to the organlle based on the biological circuit emebdded in the processors....This way a laptop sized biological computer would be able to calculate computations of a huge computer of size equal to a city block.