• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• mastercheif

• samprok

• BostonBullodu

1 minute ago, indusree said:

Thats whys its allways better to open join account and spend from same account.....eee godava undadhu......braces_1

Image result for untadi untadi enduku undadu

untadi untadi enduku undadu

12 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

ayethey pakkaki velli aduko man... 

I faced all these already experience to telling...i am still positive i will get an awesome person in life :)

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Married with 2 kids people intha time spend chestharu antava baa db loo 

Yemo...I can win should come and justify

9 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

Avnaa..I thought u are married with 2 kids

I didnt come to DB  for 3 yrs being busy with life..pelli ayite may be i wont have time to login

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I faced all these already experience to telling...i am still positive

cha.... what you have seen is just tip of iceberg man. get married and then see the disco. gf-bf lo problems ante just 2 people ki problems untayi.

adhey married couple ki problems ante oka 30 mandhi involve ayetharu (directly or indirectly)

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I didnt come to DB  for 3 yrs being busy with life..pelli ayite may be i wont have time to login

Oh ok...from all your posts so far u seem sensible...all luck to you :)

3 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

cha.... what you have seen is just tip of iceberg man. get married and then see the disco. gf-bf lo problems ante just 2 people ki problems untayi.

adhey married couple ki problems ante oka 30 mandhi involve ayetharu (directly or indirectly)

I didn't say i experienced everything and don't want to also...na case lo 2 families involve ayyevaraku vachayi ...well dont want to reveal too much info but life is all about how u make it...na case lo other person was that exception who didnt feel mana in years

Also i felt parents involve kakapote easy to handle vallu ayyaka antha kampu ney generally...things will never be same..also no one can influence anyone adantha brama...100 mandi cheppina manishi tanu anukunnade chestadu..

Just now, mastercheif said:

I tend to agree but it depends on whether you want to involve them(30 mandhi) in each and every disco of yours.

Mananki enni godavalu ayina undani parents ki teliyaddu relatives ki teliyaddu ane type kuda untaru kada baa of course relatives parents eh problem ayithe adi vere disco anuko.. 

5 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

I tend to agree but it depends on whether you want to involve them(30 mandhi) in each and every disco of yours.

Mananki enni godavalu ayina undani parents ki teliyaddu relatives ki teliyaddu ane type kuda untaru kada baa of course relatives parents eh problem ayithe adi vere disco anuko.. 

what I am saying is Mana ani feel ayye couples rare ayepothunnaru ani anthey.

cbn gif vesukondi