white americans and Hindus .. difference.

VizagRocks

25 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Ni lanti vallani hate cheyyadam kadu kukkani kottinattu kottina parledu. Indian mindset and ideology ni kill chesinde middle east and westerners. You are the best example, reservations enni echina kodi brain creative ga maradu anadaniki. Entha sepu system mida edavatame kani system valla benefit ayyam lets uplift some others ante thought undadu.

telusuko ra chethha naayala. nee lanti regressive religious nationalist vallaney India 10gi poyedhi. choosko. 

not because of people who don't hate muslims. 

ninnantha TG movement appudey nokkindaala, nuvvu cheppey same vaadanalatho. poguru baaga thalaki ekkindi.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Balagudh

• mahesh1

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

system anta. System ento telusa neeku India lo? pedda telisina monagaadi laa pose lu. kaneesam oka business anna chesaava India lo? 10 mandi deggara thannulu thinnava, if you really have no backing?

system is designed to benefit assholes like you and me. don't pretend like you are a victim. Don't worry, I'll help loads of dalits and muslims. I'll also piss people like you in the process.

15 minutes ago, ram4a said:

VizagRocks

Do you seriously have a job for living ?

Or is it your Full time job to cry on others ?

What are you Contributing for the society from your side ?

lol. dont be that desperate. I'm rich like fcuk. and don't have to work anymore like you losers. 

19 minutes ago, ram4a said:

VizagRocks

Do you seriously have a job for living ?

Or is it your Full time job to cry on others ?

What are you Contributing for the society from your side ?

doyou seriously think you are 'merit'orious? you can't even look up a word properly for its right meaning on the internet.

Its good that people like you suffer because of reservation, if you did suffer.

Forget about difference, I will tell the similarity...

The hatred towards minorities exist only in the left-leaning media and extreme leftists. An average Hindu in India or average White in US don't make it a point to act differently with a person who is of different religion or race.. they don't even think about it in their day-to-day life..

There is sense of insecurity, indifference for sure.. but if it's not there then we are not humans

16 minutes ago, Balagudh said:

The hatred towards minorities exist only in the left-leaning media and extreme leftists. An average Hindu in India or average White in US don't make it a point to act differently with a person who is of different religion or race.. they don't even think about it in their day-to-day life..

There is sense of insecurity, indifference for sure.. but if it's not there then we are not humans

lol. so people who try to help minorities, hate them. good deduction.

23 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Both same man... geographically separated anthe.

nuvvu alaa vachava.. But left is far more developed in the US, than in India. And the time is right, for if Donald Trump, when he fails, they will probably take over.

Hindu left may secretly consider muslims as a burden to argue for, but US left doesn't seem to. as far as I know.

21 minutes ago, Balagudh said:

all that is fine. Is it worth to destroy something built over decades of policy debates, just because a bunch of people suddenly decide that they are not benefiting from that 'system'?

in some cases, the answer may be yes. I understand. But that's not progress. That's regressive. It won't just affect social order, but also every facet of life. Things that people used to take for granted.

If there's a bunch of people who support such radical change exist, its alright. Where is the opposition to that bunch? White people atleast organize and oppose Trump (even though its done clumsily). Hindus sit on their asses (like me), and use social media to rant, because we are actually afraid of Modi, and the social ramifications of what we do.

On top of it, you guys claim victim. That's the fun part.

38 minutes ago, Balagudh said:

an average muslim also will not blow himself up, but still you guys call him terrorist no. 

so lets give similar treatment to Hindus too, inspite of what an 'average' Hindu does. fair no?

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

an average muslim also will not blow himself up, but still you guys call him terrorist no. 

so lets give similar treatment to Hindus too, inspite of what an 'average' Hindu does. fair no?

news lo alage vastundi man.. maaku burra vade alavatu ledhu.