white americans and Hindus .. difference.

VizagRocks

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

telusuko ra chethha naayala. nee lanti regressive religious nationalist vallaney India 10gi poyedhi. choosko. 

not because of people who don't hate muslims. 

ninnantha TG movement appudey nokkindaala, nuvvu cheppey same vaadanalatho. poguru baaga thalaki ekkindi.

Evariki pogaro telustune undi le pichi fruit.. even I dont hate muslims, I hate only  extremists like you, doesn't matter which religion he or she is. Go and have a life twerp. Don't you have a life other than hating hindus and upper castes. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Balagudh

• mahesh1

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Evariki pogaro telustune undi le pichi fruit.. even I dont hate muslims, I hate only  extremists like you, doesn't matter which religion he or she is. Go and have a life twerp. Don't you have a life other than hating hindus and upper castes. 

Ne opikka dandam ra babu

7 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Modi ki supporters kooda pakkanodini extremists antunnar roi. kalikaalam antey idhey.

38 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

an average muslim also will not blow himself up, but still you guys call him terrorist no. 

so lets give similar treatment to Hindus too, inspite of what an 'average' Hindu does. fair no?

you, you ani generalize chesthav endi ?? ye ooru manadi ??

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. so people who try to help minorities, hate them. good deduction.

I definitely didn't post reply to convince you.. I know you are gone case.. I just put out my understanding so that other sane people can weigh in different perspectives..

2 minutes ago, Balagudh said:

I definitely didn't post reply to convince you.. I know you are gone case.. I just put out my understanding so that other sane people can weigh in different perspectives..

lol. wtf are you saying man? you write bullshit, and can't answer a single question logically, and call me gone case? lol.

don't worry though. you have good company in this db.

what you have is not a perspective. Its just like a child trying to speak when an adult is talking, and then throwing a tantrum that nobody listens to you.

4 minutes ago, Balagudh said:

you call leftist as hating minorities, and you think its a perspective? lol.

stick to your work and hobbies, man. Politics is not for you.

Soon the tide will turn. Hindutva will not always win, and it won't be pretty.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. wtf are you saying man? you write bullshit, and can't answer a single question logically, and call me gone case? lol.

what you have is not a perspective. Its just like a child trying to speak when an adult is talking, and then throwing a tantrum that nobody listens to you.

lol, you dont know what you talk, whatever comes out of your mouth is .. you don't have intelligence of a 5 yr old lol..

you dont worry, you have good company everywhere.. lol

See, its easy to trash someone's opinion on talk.. you are hole and I come to DB to make fun of you and have fun and go back to my life @3$%

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you call leftist as hating minorities, and you think its a perspective? lol.

stick to your work and hobbies, man. Politics is not for you.

Soon the tide will turn. Hindutva will not always win, and it won't be pretty.

ivala mee mullah gaadu chillada dose penchinada endi full swing lo unnav @3$%

Just now, Balagudh said:

lol, you dont know what you talk, whatever comes out of your mouth is .. you don't have intelligence of a 5 yr old lol..

you dont worry, you have good company everywhere.. lol

See, its easy to trash someone's opinion on talk.. you are hole and I come to DB to make fun of you and have fun and go back to my life @3$%

its pathetic that you keep coming for me @3$%

am i supposed to be flattered or something?

I trashed your opinion, because you didn't back it up with logical arguments (like how adults do), instead calling me a gone case. That's why you should stick to work and hobbies.

Modi/Yogi will rule in India only for so long to help morons like you say whatever they want to, without being shamed.

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you didnt understand that you do this everyday everynight every minute in this DB and god knows where all else @3$%