white americans and Hindus .. difference.

VizagRocks

3 minutes ago, Balagudh said:

ivala mee mullah gaadu chillada dose penchinada endi full swing lo unnav @3$%

atleast you are back to being a chillara boi. that's better than you attempting to make sense. Its too hard for you. Stick to this. Have your fun. leave. @3$%

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Balagudh

• mahesh1

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, VizagRocks said:

its pathetic that you keep coming for me @3$%

am i supposed to be flattered or something?

I trashed your opinion, because you didn't back it up with logical arguments (like how adults do), instead calling me a gone case. That's why you should stick to work and hobbies.

Modi/Yogi will rule in India only for so long to help morons like you say whatever they want to, without being shamed.

no, its not pathetic, its perfectly fine.. I am having fun and it's all what matters to me... your shitty opinion is cared by none @3$%

atleast you are back to being a chillara boi. that's better than you attempting to make sense. Its too hard for you. Stick to this. Have your fun. leave. @3$%

you saying I don't make sense is actually an honor to me @3$%

1 minute ago, Balagudh said:

you didnt understand that you do this everyday everynight every minute in this DB and god knows where all else @3$%

awwwww.... its so cute when children throw a tantrum. Especially when they throw back words you use, at you.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

you do justice to your chillar, I have my life to worry about... see you when I need a break again +-

2 minutes ago, Balagudh said:

no, its not pathetic, its perfectly fine.. I am having fun and it's all what matters to me... your shitty opinion is cared by none @3$%

I'm having it too. So why the crying? :3D_Smiles_216:

awwwww.... its so cute when children throw a tantrum. Especially when they throw back words you use, at you.

abba, nuvvu ninnane annav kada, vere valla posts copy chesi pettukunta ikkada paste chestha ani, okka maata meeda undalevu.. chillar fellow @3$%

1 minute ago, Balagudh said:

you do justice to your chillar, I have my life to worry about... see you when I need a break again +-

sure, next time think of something better to say. than repeating my own words. @3$%

Just now, Balagudh said:

abba, nuvvu ninnane annav kada, vere valla posts copy chesi pettukunta ikkada paste chestha ani, okka maata meeda undalevu.. chillar fellow @3$%

haha.. nee yavva. nenu vaallani troll cheyyatledhu kadha. koncham vaada ra babu. @3$%

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

like I'm stopping you. or are you asking for permission? @3$%

permission aa ? neeku undochu aa alavatu chillara erukune vyavaharam kada @3$%

Just now, Balagudh said:

permission aa ? neeku undochu aa alavatu chillara erukune vyavaharam kada @3$%

haha.. mothhaaniki poleka unnav ga. malli edho munigi poye panulu unnattu cutting okati. @3$%

21 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. wtf are you saying man? you write bullshit, and can't answer a single question logically, and call me gone case? lol.

don't worry though. you have good company in this db.

what you have is not a perspective. Its just like a child trying to speak when an adult is talking, and then throwing a tantrum that nobody listens to you.

vere valla opinion ki nuvvu iche value and nuvvu cheppe points correct anukunte arrogance.. ivi nee comments ki posts ki zero value isthayi.. you will be a loser like now if you keep doing the same.. I know you are gone case, this suggestion is for other kids  @3$%

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. mothhaaniki poleka unnav ga. malli edho munigi poye panulu unnattu cutting okati. @3$%

nenu velle daaka neeku oopiri adettu ledu ga.. pothunna le inka oppiri bigapattukoni replies cheyyaku @3$%