white americans and Hindus .. difference.

VizagRocks

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

siggu lekunda naa thread loki ochi nannu cheedarinchukovatam endi ra? brain emanna dobbindha? @3$%

chepthu undu 'fun, fun' ani. pichi p avtha undu.

yeah, kaneeyyi +-@3$%

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Balagudh

• mahesh1

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

siggu lekunda naa thread loki ochi nannu cheedarinchukovatam endi ra? brain emanna dobbindha? @3$%

chepthu undu 'fun, fun' ani. pichi p avtha undu.

neekanna picha poo ee lokam lone kaadu ye lokam lo undadu @3$%

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

It's a pullquote moron. I already linked the article it was pulled frombecause someone asked. You only had to ask if you were too busy to notice.

The observations are all anecdotal drawn from being around dumbfcuks like you, who think being contrarian is cool, even when a repressive state is staring them in the face. 

I'm sure you got your orgasm, after yet another random list of words you managed to spew out, that somehow formed barely intelligible sentences.

Lazybugger ID nunchi VizagRocks ki and reverse lo likes kottukuntavanta kada chittimallu cheppadu @3$%

i give up ra. you win. maree bore kottisthunnav. ika odiley.

neeku bore kottakunda undalante nuvvu cheppe matalu serious ga theesukoni BP tho oogipovalanta kada appudu nuvvu full enjoy anta kada, Hercules cheppadu @3$%

4 minutes ago, Balagudh said:

neekanna picha poo ee lokam lone kaadu ye lokam lo undadu @3$%

nee thread entra, konukunnava chillar fellow... oka book konukkoni anduko nee pichi feelings and opinions your alternative facts rasuko, evvaru emi anaru @3$%

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

It's a pullquote moron. I already linked the article it was pulled frombecause someone asked. You only had to ask if you were too busy to notice.

The observations are all anecdotal drawn from being around dumbfcuks like you, who think being contrarian is cool, even when a repressive state is staring them in the face. 

I'm sure you got your orgasm, after yet another random list of words you managed to spew out, that somehow formed barely intelligible sentences.

Your energy makes me smile.

In this multidimensional and absolutely relative world of unlimited perspectives, an entity can only see from one that he has been trained to look at, like a puppet. 

The fire needs to stay alive, lest the puppeteer loses his power. You are part of the oxygen that keeps his fire alive. 

It is all anecdotal.

6 hours ago, MindRinger said:

In this multidimensional and absolutely relative world of unlimited perspectives, an entity can only see from one that he has been trained to look at, like a puppet. 

The fire needs to stay alive, lest the puppeteer loses his power. You are part of the oxygen that keeps his fire alive. 

It is all anecdotal.

lol. wtf are you even saying man?

I'm the aspiring puppeteer, still learning the ways of the puppets by provoking them, learning how to control them. One day I'll probably train them, or give up in favour of a quieter life. without having to put up with morons like you barging in to offer unsolicited bullshit opinions.

'multidimensional', 'absolutely relative'? lol. This is what happens when you skip high school physics, maths. I admire your tenacity in deluding yourself that you have a point. In that unique way, you are no different than the dumbfcuks in this db. even though you try so hard to distinguish yourself from them.

9 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

here's no merit to whatever anyone says here.

Truth is complicated to arrive at, and requires rigorous analysis, and extreme patience with numbers.

we are all just a bunch of handwavers

54 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. wtf are you even saying man?

I'm the aspiring puppeteer, still learning the ways of the puppets by provoking them, learning how to control them. One day I'll probably train them, or give up in favour of a quieter life. without having to put up with morons like you barging in to offer unsolicited bullshit opinions.

'multidimensional', 'absolutely relative'? lol. This is what happens when you skip high school physics, maths. I admire your tenacity in deluding yourself that you have a point. In that unique way, you are no different than the dumbfcuks in this db. even though you try so hard to distinguish yourself from them.

Truth is complicated to arrive at, and requires rigorous analysis, and extreme patience with numbers.

7 hours ago, MindRinger said:

It is all anecdotal.

9 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

12 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm having it too. So why the crying? :3D_Smiles_216:

12 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

sure, next time think of something better to say. than repeating my own words. @3$%