About united incident

nissan

Just now, ICANWIN said:

If all this true why did CEO in his interview agreed the passenger was not at fault and also assured no passenger who entered the flight and sat in his seat would ever be treated this way? Do u think CEO doesn't know all these rules? Would he give interview without consulting attorney and knowing all legal loopholes or what ever?

Simple dude...there is more in business..u r saying ethics akkarledu but ethcis aey brand name ni build chestayi...no one want to spend money where the spending customer is  not respected...at least not treated with min humanity.

That's  why ceo said something first and took it back obv becwuse of backlash.. stock holdrs and PR wasn't  happy with backlash..

Ethics are not needed in a money making business.. rules need to be followed.. frame the rules based on your ethics.. if you follow ethic even, your business gets brownie points from consumers..

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRI

• Batman_fan

• Picha lite

• RubberBaloo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MRI said:

someones occupying your property and hwmpering your life.. you will call law enforcement.. not try negotiating with perpetrator..

nee point ento naaku ardham kavatledu.... someone coming to my apartment is different to someone booking a room in my hotel. there is hell lot of difference i dont know how you are comparing.

yeh if someone reserves room in my hotel I will not drag their ass out once they are moved in just because my close friend or someone else who did not book the room wanted it.

Just now, MRI said:

That's  why ceo said something first and took it back obv becwuse of backlash.. stock holdrs and PR wasn't  happy with backlash..

Ethics are not needed in a money making business.. rules need to be followed.. frame the rules based on your ethics.. if you follow ethic even, your business gets brownie points from consumers..

Strongly disagree 

It doesn't matter what one or two guy says because market already took care of it. I am the happiest of all when United took a hit in Stock market.

Because what they did is unethical and no unethical firm or person should go unpunished. A good business person will take the responsibility for any damage caused to society or person irrespective of whether he/she is directly or indirectly responsible. Their CEO took the responsibility and did a good job. 

Done for the day. 

Just now, RubberBaloo said:

dude im not arguing about who is legally at fault. im talking about moral codes.

should it be ok for such things to happen????? I am saying NO. A big big no. no once should get bumped off a plane after they are all settled in. AIRLINES SHOULD NOT THINK THAT IT IS OK TO DO THAT. this is my main point. I am not talking about laws.  I am talking about the very attitude about the airlines.

you can be nice to your customers while making profits. you dont have to be an asshole to make profits. they are not mutually exclusive.

well, why do i feel that you agreed with me?

wasn't  i saying that United alone is not at fault.. all airliners have this rule and there is jo reason to roqst united alone. Even you used airliners.. i agree with you..

With current state of rules, United did nothing wrong.. a business exercised its right.. but they coule have avoided this PR nightmare by being sensible..

it is time to hold govt and law enforcement accountable for this episode..

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

LOL. GO check the history of BP oil spill. Check Uber, latest firm that got hit for it's unethical practices. Go check Starbucks and see why they become so successful.

United vs South West. 

6 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

If all this true why did CEO in his interview agreed the passenger was not at fault and also assured no passenger who entered the flight and sat in his seat would ever be treated this way? Do u think CEO doesn't know all these rules? Would he give interview without consulting attorney and knowing all legal loopholes or what ever?

Simple dude...there is more in business..u r saying ethics akkarledu but ethcis aey brand name ni build chestayi...no one want to spend money where the spending customer is  not respected...at least not treated with min humanity.

Even if this passenger really wanted to misuse situation even then united is not right

CEO's earlier statement : the passenger was belligerent and disruptive..

after backlash from public

CEO Statement : the passenger is absolutely not at fault. if the crew had commonsense this situation could have been avoided.

both times he consulted attorneys before making statements then why they differ??

only bcoz there was public outcry... and I am saying that is good. only if we criticize they will get better. if we dont then they will keep treating customers like this.. antaku minchi nenu emi anatledu.. I am not arguing about anything. I am saying this should not sit right with anyone.

We are living in a country where customer stands first...India to compare cheste everything is easy and customer is honored alantidi paying customer ni ala treat cheyadam is brutal. Asalu vadi mida cheyi veyadanike ledu...vadem criminal kadu ..akkada convince chesukovali adi cheyakunda min humanity lekunda treat chesaru...backlash is totally justified

2 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

CEO's earlier statement : the passenger was belligerent and disruptive..

after backlash from public

CEO Statement : the passenger is absolutely not at fault. if the crew had commonsense this situation could have been avoided.

both times he consulted attorneys before making statements then why they differ??

only bcoz there was public outcry... and I am saying that is good. only if we criticize they will get better. if we dont then they will keep treating customers like this.. antaku minchi nenu emi anatledu.. I am not arguing about anything. I am saying this should not sit right with anyone.

I am with u bro...i was following the story from beginning

i don't  care when 1 mudslinging hypocrite thinks.. stock goes up in a week.. ethics are for businesses only but don't think it is needed in his/her own life.. when it comes to them.. like sleeping with women, faking resume ethics don't matter.. story of hypocrite human life isn't  it? 

Good night brothers.. its pretty late..

anwyys figting against everyone will be like Kanhaiya kumars speech @3$%.  my opinion.

we can make this as an example to all the corporations out there that treating customers badly will be disastrous for their business. thats it.. good night..

Just now, ICANWIN said:

We are living in a country where customer stands first...India to compare cheste everything is easy and customer is honored alantidi paying customer ni ala treat cheyadam is brutal. Asalu vadi mida cheyi veyadanike ledu...vadem criminal kadu ..akkada convince chesukovali adi cheyakunda min humanity lekunda treat chesaru...backlash is totally justified

I totally agree. It is justified. If it's not, all airlines probably would be creating strategy now to overbook every flight and just use this stupid rule to eject the passengers they chose. hehe

Just now, Batman_fan said:

I totally agree. It is justified. If it's not, all airlines probably would be creating strategy now to overbook every flight and just use this stupid rule to eject the passengers they chose. hehe

Agree

Just now, RubberBaloo said:

Good night brothers.. its pretty late..

anwyys figting against everyone will be like Kanhaiya kumars speech @3$%.  my opinion.

we can make this as an example to all the corporations out there that treating customers badly will be disastrous for their business. thats it.. good night..

Good night bro.. as long as you know that all corporations need a spanking but getting that done through United.. it is fine..