About united incident

nissan

Here comes the guy who commented on a video in a hurry without even looking at it and then later apologized through a personal message.

No self-respect but still makes comments on people who are more ethical than him. Silly fellow. @3$%

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRI

• Batman_fan

• Picha lite

• RubberBaloo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, RubberBaloo said:

Good night brothers.. its pretty late..

anwyys figting against everyone will be like Kanhaiya kumars speech @3$%.  my opinion.

we can make this as an example to all the corporations out there that treating customers badly will be disastrous for their business. thats it.. good night..

lol. why laughing at kannhaiyya man? atleast he's fighting for what he believes in, without hiding his face like us. He even got beaten for it. check your own prejudices first.

I don't find anything wrong with what MRI is saying.

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

atleast i got the guts to apologize for something in the past i made a mistake.. and here comes a eunuch who preaches ethics for others but doesn't follow them..

I agree with your making govt. responsible for this to permanently change, but I don't think it can happen. Flights are overbooked for a reason. If govts meddle with it, they'll have to contend with massive fall in profits for airlines.

It will keep happening, but it is the responsibility of the flight crew to handle it better.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. why laughing at kannhaiyya man? atleast he's fighting for what he believes in, without hiding his face like us. He even got beaten for it. check your own prejudices first.

I don't find anything wrong with what MRI is saying.

Nothing wrong in expressing his views or nothing wrong in dragging that person?

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Nothing wrong in expressing his views or nothing wrong in dragging that person?

everybody uses Kanhaiyya as some sort of example of a person who has uninformed and lazy opinions. It may be true. But he's a star for having the guts to expose himself the way he did. And to suffer humiliation, beating for holding them, while the people who beat him, think they are 'nationalists'.

I was simply protesting him dragging kanhaiyya.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

I agree with your making govt. responsible for this to permanently change, but I don't think it can happen. Flights are overbooked for a reason. If govts meddle with it, they'll have to contend with massive fall in profits for airlines.

It will keep happening, but it is the responsibility of the flight crew to handle it better.

flight overbook kaledu bro.. 

we frame rules for a reason. If a rule is not correct get it changed.. aren't people proud that they elect their own govt?

anni airlines lo vunna clause ki United ni okkallqney single cheyadam tappu pattanu.. @RubberBaloo annattu if they are using United to teach a lesson to all airlines, it is fine.. i don't fault the intention..

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I speak for everyone in this DB and not all are unethical here. So, I can reply on behalf of myself and many more great people of this DB@3$%

Sometimes ethical and unethical behaviour is mangled, depending on what you are trying to achieve. These things are not always cut and dry.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

everybody uses Kanhaiyya as some sort of example of a person who has uninformed and lazy opinions. It may be true. But he's a star for having the guts to expose himself the way he did. And to suffer humiliation, beating for holding them, while the people who beat him, think they are 'nationalists'.

I was simply protesting him dragging kanhaiyya.

Okay, I don't know much about kanhaiyya.. So, cannot comment on this.

It doesn't matter. Man handling fellow human being just because rules allow it is completely unethical. Whether it is kanhaiyya or Dao. 

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

flight overbook kaledu bro.. 

we frame rules for a reason. If a rule is not correct get it changed.. aren't people proud that they elect their own govt?

anni airlines lo vunna clause ki United ni okkallqney single cheyadam tappu pattanu.. @RubberBaloo annattu if they are using United to teach a lesson to all airlines, it is fine.. i don't fault the intention..

Most time people have no end goal to what they do. They simply react based on emotion. The video was very disturbing kadha.

may be your point will be much better accepted if you say it after a couple of weeks, when people have cooled down.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Sometimes ethical and unethical behaviour is mangled, depending on what you are trying to achieve. These things are not always cut and dry.

I agree. I am just talking about this one incident in which this guy just kept saying rules allow to eject the person and there was nothing wrong in it. 

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Okay, I don't know much about kanhaiyya.. So, cannot comment on this.

It doesn't matter. Man handling fellow human being just because rules allow it is completely unethical. Whether it is kanhaiyya or Dao. 

I wouldn't call it 'unethical'. just inappropriate at the moment. Because ultimately someone has to look at these laws, work towards changing them. Someone must talk about them too. You can't just outrage on one airlines and leave it at that.