About united incident

nissan

Just now, VizagRocks said:

Most time people have no end goal to what they do. They simply react based on emotion. The video was very disturbing kadha.

may be your point will be much better accepted if you say it after a couple of weeks, when people have cooled down.

ya.. that's  what i don't  get. All airlines fault.. United just seeked help of law enforcement to remove a person occupying their property against their will. Police asked nicely.. he was belligerent.. they dragged him out.. i don't think police beat him for blood.. United did nit use their own security..

Why not fault all airlines, police, govt, the adamant passenger who agreed to the terms and conditions, and the United? Why is it fault of United alone!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRI

• Batman_fan

• Picha lite

• RubberBaloo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, VizagRocks said:

I wouldn't call it 'unethical'. just inappropriate at the moment. Because ultimately someone has to look at these laws, work towards changing them. Someone must talk about them too. You can't just outrage on one airlines and leave it at that.

exactly. And when they don't have a convincing argument, they make personal comments..

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I wouldn't call it 'unethical'. just inappropriate at the moment. Because ultimately someone has to look at these laws, work towards changing them. Someone must talk about them too. You can't just outrage on one airlines and leave it at that.

Okay, I think I need to retake my ethics class. I was taught this way - any action that violates other person's anatomy is unethical. May be I need to have holistic view. 

Yeah yeah. We all know who started it.

Just keep saying that because you cannot make proper argument. Don't apologize through personal message this time. I won't even respond.

fake figures fake facts.. kallu nijanganey dobbinaatttu vunnayi.. starting nunchi passenger tappu kuda antuntey.. ippudu kwnapadinattundi.. poyi needi mundu kadukko.. ohh nuvvu andarivi kadugutavu kadu.. kaniyi.. pujara gaditho modalu pettuko..

35 minutes ago, MRI said:

ya.. that's  what i don't  get. All airlines fault.. United just seeked help of law enforcement to remove a person occupying their property against their will. Police asked nicely.. he was belligerent.. they dragged him out.. i don't think police beat him for blood.. United did nit use their own security..

Why not fault all airlines, police, govt, the adamant passenger who agreed to the terms and conditions, and the United? Why is it fault of United alone!

It looks like you are defending the airlines, when you are actually trying to blame the entire 'system'. It is somewhat misplaced, given how horrific the video was.

Also, no 'system' can be perfectly overhauled, without claiming its victims. So let United be a victim of this overhaul. Its just a company, and will be replaced by another one, improving the 'system' bit by bit. 

You have to make an example of United. I understand you think that everybody else gets away with this, why just United. May be, they won't get away from now on. Or atleast find better ways to handle this situation.

blaming everyone is not really helpful at this moment, especially to imply that they only did what others were doing. If I have to give analogy using my own rants. If a brahmin CEO discriminates against dalits in his company, you can't really say everybody does it, so lets have that conversation. sure we'll have that conversation. But first we must destroy that brahmin CEO.

42 minutes ago, MRI said:

Inspite of whatever a system 'allows' you to do, its completely upto the company/individual to have their own set of codes that define them.

because no system is self contained, and will keep changing based on the strength of conviction of its members to push through that change. Every company/person should atleast strive to have that kind of conviction behind their actions, and not hide behind systems.

There's no reason to feel s0rry for United in this. Ofcourse police, govt bodies are all crap, but that doesn't excuse United. 

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Inspite of whatever a system 'allows' you to do, its completely upto the company/individual to have their own set of codes that define them.

because no system is self contained, and will keep changing based on the strength of conviction of its members to push through that change. Every company/person should atleast strive to have that kind of conviction behind their actions, and not hide behind systems.

There's no reason to feel s0rry for United in this. Ofcourse police, govt bodies are all crap, but that doesn't excuse United. 

44 minutes ago, MRI said:

underlined