wars

kevinUsa

3 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

No war... bcuz the saying goes everything is fair in love and war.... that means they can go to any extent of illegal means to win war... they can use chemical weapons (like they did in syria).. Which is not allowed in war... then countries like pak will use nuclear weapons on general innocent public ...i don't support war.....

Since the start of modern world, Wars happened for good..

its easy and feels good to say that war makes people suffer...infact, wars make the suffering of the people liberated..

War is a weapon given by god to human kind to fight the evil...Rama- ravan war to kill Raavan, Maha bharatha uddam to fight the injustice, world war-2 to fight hatred, crookedness and cruelality. Our Independence war for freedom.... war is good by all means..

If u want to survive you have to kill someone what history teaches is this and what animals follow is this 

I have to survive so I have to kill someone to survive 

ex lion can't survive with eating grass 

support every form of war which has had happened , happening , will happen you are happy today cause  some one is suffering  somewhere. 

War is way of life in all means