Estory: Husband not giving pleasure, FB lo started talking to Ex. What should I do?

sid_22

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siru

• HyperAdi

• samaja_varagamana

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, siru said:

EMA lo abbai ee ammai intiki vellali anukunta when husband left for work..

southwest points baga jama chesa chudam mari  Image result for balayya simha gif

6 hours ago, sid_22 said:
Dear All,

Our is a happy family. My DH had made few mistakes by going Thailand without informing me with friends, which led to huge fight etc.

However, Thailand issue was 2 years back and now life is normal. My DH otherwise is very caring, loving, romantic, helps at home, excellent dad and husband too.

(Sorry to mention intimate details in this forum)

About sex..he is sexually active but not satisfactory for me; as I don't understand why until now I am not able to orgasm even once. His timing is very less and also he is in hurry all the time, even for foreplay. Even I don't enjoy or feel aroused. When I get interested in him, he starts to make it fast and hard from which I loose interest. However, I tried to explain to him this problem and try to change some techniques but I personally feel, he is not well versed with the female body even after watching Forn videos. 

The current problem is... after marriage I never used to look towards any men other than my DH. Even if get any attention I used to neglect it. But from some few months, i feel some changes in my own behavior. I have started liking the attention, Started chatting with boys in FB - not flirting, though. But deleting our chat to hide from DH, as he may not like me chatting with other boys.

Recently I became friends with my Ex boyfriend in Fb... we had 1-year affair.. (not sexually) a long time before marriage, he was not up to my expectation familywise, different culture etc... so I dumped him. He was very upset, but as I was not in so much love with him, didn't care much. But I had guilty feelings always, even now.

Now we are friends in FB.. he is married with a kid, now I feel attracted towards him, we spoke few times in phone (General talks about life) he sometimes talks about the past, how much he loved me and I dumped him, I feel guilty now as did I make right decision by dumping him? However, I know it's stupid and no use of this thought. I even think if he asks for EMA should I say YES or NO. I was totally against EMA before but now feel OK with it.

I know I am totally wrong and mad... but constantly checking his FB pages his pics and thinking of older times... How to get rid of this connection. Can't block him now... we started talking after a long gap of 10 years.

I am angry with Myself now... What should I do?

Image result for brahmi gifs

Image result for attarintiki daredi gif

12 hours ago, HyperAdi said:

EMA? 

12 hours ago, Kernel said:

Vammo .. intha depth undha  HyperAdi

7 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

southwest points baga jama chesa chudam mari  Image result for balayya simha gif

5 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

Image result for attarintiki daredi gif

Creativity  Image result for pawan kalyan crying gifs