H1B approved

iddaritho

I have a approved H1B from July done through premium from my new employer 

now  my current employer is asking me to work for one more month , very good relation with current employer and they are sad that i am leaving 

so they requested me to work one more month until they find a replacement ,  they are willing to apply for extension for me to work one more month 

they wanted me to think about it and also asking me to do part time with them 

Now with Valid H1B from my new employer , can my current employer still file extension on my current H1B 

dates sarigga ardham avvaledhu july antaavu but idhi april, 1 month extension h1 ento..

current employer tho h1 period avvakapothey u can continue working with them for one more month, there is nothing like h1 transfer technically so both h1 s are active right now but u can work for only one employer at a time so kotha employer 1 month wait chestha antey patha employer tho inko month chesi vellochu em problem lekundaa

22 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

dates sarigga ardham avvaledhu july antaavu but idhi april, 1 month extension h1 ento..

current employer tho h1 period avvakapothey u can continue working with them for one more month, there is nothing like h1 transfer technically so both h1 s are active right now but u can work for only one employer at a time so kotha employer 1 month wait chestha antey patha employer tho inko month chesi vellochu em problem lekundaa

I am still working with my current employer full time till june 30th and my new job starts  July 1st , MY current h1b is till June 30th and new employer h1b is from july 1st all are active and approved 

my question can i have my h1b with new employer active and in addition can have h1 extension from current employer both simultaneously from july 1st

34 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I have a approved H1B from July done through premium from my new employer 

now  my current employer is asking me to work for one more month , very good relation with current employer and they are sad that i am leaving 

so they requested me to work one more month until they find a replacement ,  they are willing to apply for extension for me to work one more month 

they wanted me to think about it and also asking me to do part time with them 

Now with Valid H1B from my new employer , can my current employer still file extension on my current H1B 

yes, current emp can file

uh0hefy.gif

16 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I am still working with my current employer full time till june 30th and my new job starts  July 1st , MY current h1b is till June 30th and new employer h1b is from july 1st all are active and approved 

my question can i have my h1b with new employer active and in addition can have h1 extension from current employer both simultaneously from july 1st

yes u can have. but naaku doubt enti antey kotha employer july 1st nundi undha? July lo join aithaa antey oppukunnada ala july 1st nundi pettamani nuvvey adigaava h1 lo?