What Is Happiness to the Average Indian?

JANASENA

6 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

nenu kooda vethukuthunna man ,...india lo inner peace kosam

This is for you man... I always been honest in posts.

In my experience India smacks you in the face with all of the problems and paradoxes of humanity, all of its failings and solutions.

It’s not that they don’t exist anywhere else, but you see them in India like you’ve never seen them anywhere else.

There is an unconscionable gap between the rich and the poor, but in India you see a gleaming-black Mercedes overtaking a skeletally thin old man who sells discarded cardboard to recyclers for a living driving a thirsty bullock. You see a homeless man with two limbs less than you sleeping outside an Apple outlet.

There is a frightful waste epidemic all over the world, but in India you see the festering piles of garbage in the street, the burning piles of refuse with smoldering plastic whose smoke stings your lungs.

There is a seemingly irreconcilable rift between materialism and spirituality all over the world, but in India you see a naked naga sage, wandering possessionless, next to a young man wearing all the latest fashion brands, a new iPhone in his hand.

There are kind and unkind people in the world but in India poor people have invited me to their homes and treated me like kings while others have tried to fleece and cheat me.

There is racism and casteism wherever you go but in India you see Muslims and Hindus and Christians living and coexisting peacefully in one place, while that in another, groups of people are persecuted and discriminated against. Unity and diversity is celebrated like nowhere else — with the countless languages and peoples and religions and customs and ethnicities in India — while that north is still pitted against south, and those that have a fair-complexion are valued more than others.

There is an inequality between men and women all across the planet, but in India you see goddesses worshipped and women rising to rule the country while that baby-girl infants are still killed and women are suppressed and raped.

I could give many more examples. But in India I saw life with all its problems and paradoxes. And it was beautiful and frightening and inspiring and depressing all at the same time.

All of these things exist all over the world, but in India they seem to be amplified a thousandfold.

India forced my mind open to the good and the bad in people’s hearts; it showed me that life is paradox. It showed me all of life’s possibilities — its highest potential of luminous living along with the basest and darkest of human instincts.

And after all of that it seemed to say, “Now you’ve seen it all. What will you choose?”

And that, I believe, is the greatest and most positive culture shock of all.

Link to original https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-positive-culture-shocks-tourists-in-India-get

Thats my country in a foreigner words ~*^

4 hours ago, icecreamZ said:

happiness ante....

road medha ki pothe intiki vastamo ramo oka idea undatam

prathi roju edho oka pani dorukudhi ani nammakam undatam

society lo minimum respect untadhi ani dheema undatam

sudden ga jabbu chesthe.....chaavu anedhi last ki gurthu raavatam..... lancham / dabbu / nissahaayatha first gurthu raakapovatam

chaduvukunte vyakthithvam....skills vasthayi ani nammi chaduvkoni next year better position ki vella galatam

illu  ...minimum vage tho 10years works chesthe konukko galatam.

ila momentary photos kosam navvakunda......nidatlo kooda yedavakunda undatam

enti idi happiness aa