Desi colleague ki...chest pain...

Novak_Djokovic

46 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

damn

naku couple of times chest pain vachindi.

ventane running start cheyali anukuntuna

Current situation lo common man...

Evarina godavapadadam chusina, chinna argument aina I get a panic attack...chest lo pain untadhi which lasts whole day...shivering untadhi hands lo..stress ball pattukunte I feel better...Its been a while I had that but I doubt if this issue needs concern..

49 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

Evarina godavapadadam chusina, chinna argument aina I get a panic attack...chest lo pain untadhi which lasts whole day...shivering untadhi hands lo..stress ball pattukunte I feel better...Its been a while I had that but I doubt if this issue needs concern..

Do meditate everyday...and work out at home

2 hours ago, ARYA said:

anduke atleast weekely 120 - 160 mins excercise compulsary with controlled diet after you cross 28...they are so many cases like this esp US living ikkada apatment nunchi bytaki ragane car office lo digamgane elevator and straight to desk with minimal walk and excercise...

weekly atleast 8-10 miles brisk walk or run cheyyali ...

body weight exercises like lounges, situps, pushups, squats atleast 15 to 20 mins cheyyali.. even at work every hour  take 10 mins break and do something for 5 mins...

Dont have to be a strict diet.. just eat what is healthy (atleast majority of the time)

doesn't matter what you eat.. if you can burn what you eat you will be healthy...

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

weekly atleast 8-10 miles brisk walk or run cheyyali ...

body weight exercises like lounges, situps, pushups, squats atleast 15 to 20 mins cheyyali.. even at work every hour  take 10 mins break and do something for 5 mins...

Dont have to be a strict diet.. just eat what is healthy (atleast majority of the time)

doesn't matter what you eat.. if you can burn what you eat you will be healthy...

yep..

2 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Yaa right.. 

Low / high bp...

Diabetes...

Kindey and gall bladder stones

Fatty liver

Urine infections

Inka chala diseases vunnai...for organs...edo okati vachestundi mid 50-60 age lo...

aids stds?

1 hour ago, cyndrilla said:

nerves weakness emo :3D_Smiles:

2 hours ago, ARYA said:

anduke atleast weekely 120 - 160 mins excercise compulsary with controlled diet after you cross 28...they are so many cases like this esp US living ikkada apatment nunchi bytaki ragane car office lo digamgane elevator and straight to desk with minimal walk and excercise...

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Mid 30's lo untadu . 

May be life style and food diet...

Left side chest lo pain ani...arteries emina block ayyayi emo ani...office ki leave petti doctor deggara ki velladu...

heart attack kaadu naa bonda kaadu... it's GERD/Gastritis.. Heart attack laga chest pain vastundi..

Don't panic and you cannot treat this

20 minutes ago, samprok said:

heart attack kaadu naa bonda kaadu... it's GERD/Gastritis.. Heart attack laga chest pain vastundi..

Don't panic and you cannot treat this

Yup coronary artery disease aithe pain will radiate to limbs and muscles

If you smoke , or have cholesterol, high blood pressure , diabetes , family lo early age lo heart attacks unte 

You are at veryhigh of being drop dead from heart attack 

There are some scoring chart which will calculateyour risk of heart attack 

If you boast about smoking , you gonna have a bad death 

Smoking is injurious to your health