Desi colleague ki...chest pain...

Novak_Djokovic

2 hours ago, samprok said:

heart attack kaadu naa bonda kaadu... it's GERD/Gastritis.. Heart attack laga chest pain vastundi..

Don't panic and you cannot treat this

Yaa..I heard about this before...

21 hours ago, iddaritho said:

If you smoke , or have cholesterol, high blood pressure , diabetes , family lo early age lo heart attacks unte 

You are at veryhigh of being drop dead from heart attack 

There are some scoring chart which will calculateyour risk of heart attack 

If you boast about smoking , you gonna have a bad death 

Smoking is injurious to your health 

Biryani 10gi tinadam

1 hour ago, Odale said:

Biryani 10gi tinadam

Yes any masala food for that matter. Arteries ni clog chesthayi excess spices thinte, atherosclerosis aka Heart attack induce ayye chances unnayi too much masala laden foods thinte. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes any masala food for that matter. Arteries ni clog chesthayi excess spices thinte, atherosclerosis aka Heart attack induce ayye chances unnayi too much masala laden foods thinte. 

+1

BP: bana pottas , blood pressure, back peragadam, b**bs peragadam etc...

On 4/13/2017 at 11:41 AM, cyndrilla said:

Evarina godavapadadam chusina, chinna argument aina I get a panic attack...chest lo pain untadhi which lasts whole day...shivering untadhi hands lo..stress ball pattukunte I feel better...Its been a while I had that but I doubt if this issue needs concern..

My mom has this problem...she first got it in her pregnancy ..evaro road mida gatti gattiga aruchuntunaru ta and she got that attack...she can never be around an argument...evaranna argue chesukuntunte or kottukuntunte akkada nunchi vellipotundi...i think u r ok but meditation  lantivi cheyi as some one suggested

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

My mom has this problem...she first got it in her pregnancy ..evaro road mida gatti gattiga aruchuntunaru ta and she got that attack...she can never be around an argument...evaranna argue chesukuntunte or kottukuntunte akkada nunchi vellipotundi...i think u r ok but meditation  lantivi cheyi as some one suggested

sure

On 4/14/2017 at 0:11 AM, cyndrilla said:

Evarina godavapadadam chusina, chinna argument aina I get a panic attack...chest lo pain untadhi which lasts whole day...shivering untadhi hands lo..stress ball pattukunte I feel better...Its been a while I had that but I doubt if this issue needs concern..

same symptoms one year back naaku vundevi...panic attacks chaala frequent ga vachhevi.....nite nidra pattedhi kaadhu....psychiatrist daggaraki velthe medication ichhindhi....but gradually thaggipoyindhi.,....ippudu chaala rare ga vasthuntundhi...do exercise and dont eat oily foods  

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2017 at 2:09 AM, samprok said:

heart attack kaadu naa bonda kaadu... it's GERD/Gastritis.. Heart attack laga chest pain vastundi..

chest pain ga vundhi ani Apollo ki velthe 15K vesi gastritis annadu....

5 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

chest pain ga vundhi ani Apollo ki velthe 15K vesi gastritis annadu....

nen velte gastric infection ani admit chesi 40k 10gadu..

On 4/13/2017 at 4:39 PM, samprok said:

unless you are very certain of what you are talking....please don't give vague statements bro.

how can you conclude that it is GERD/gastritis? and who said that this can not be treated?

i do agree that 70-80% of chest pain or epigastric pain cases in that age group...could be due to GERD/ gastritis/ non cardiac causes....

but there is nothing wrong in consulting a doctor to rule out the cardiac cause...who knows....you may be in that remaining 20-30% population. 

let me tell you one case from my personal experience...

oka 35 years athanni hospital ki pattukocharu 4am ki....athani mother and wife..with history of chest pain..started at 2am and unresponsive from3:30 am ani...

chusthe...no pulse..no breathing..brought in dead. still we tried to revive him but failed.

detailed history enti ante...thanu 2ki lesi wife tho chest pain ...sweating ante....aame in-law ki cheppindi anta.....

aa peddavida...gastritis emo le..naaku ilage vasthuntadi...ani....butter milk...ginger tea lantivi chesi ichi padukobettaru ...

wife ki doubt vachi 3 tarvatha chusthe unresponsive.....

post mortem report lo confirmed- cause of death-massive cardiac attack. 

i am 100% sure that he would have survived had they brought him to hospital immediately after 2 am.

he was the only bread winner of that family. family ki magadikku lekunda poindi..mother..daugher in law..grand daughter mugguru migalaru.

internet lo chadavandi...try to get a general idea on human body mechanisms and diseases...but please don't jump to a diagnosis

merely based on symptoms and signs and take self treatment.

please don't take chance with your health and risk your life & family....humble request to everybody.

4 minutes ago, puthareku said:

unless you are very certain of what you are talking....please don't give vague statements bro.

how can you conclude that it is GERD/gastritis? and who said that this can not be treated?

i do agree that 70-80% of chest pain or epigastric pain cases in that age group...could be due to GERD/ gastritis/ non cardiac causes....

but there is nothing wrong in consulting a doctor to rule out the cardiac cause...who knows....you may be in that remaining 20-30% population. 

let me tell you one case from my personal experience...

oka 35 years athanni hospital ki pattukocharu 4am ki....athani mother and wife..with history of chest pain..started at 2am and unresponsive from3:30 am ani...

chusthe...no pulse..no breathing..brought in dead. still we tried to revive him but failed.

detailed history enti ante...thanu 2ki lesi wife tho chest pain ...sweating ante....aame in-law ki cheppindi anta.....

aa peddavida...gastritis emo le..naaku ilage vasthuntadi...ani....butter milk...ginger tea lantivi chesi ichi padukobettaru ...

wife ki doubt vachi 3 tarvatha chusthe unresponsive.....

post mortem report lo confirmed- cause of death-massive cardiac attack. 

i am 100% sure that he would have survived had they brought him to hospital immediately after 2 am.

he was the only bread winner of that family. family ki magadikku lekunda poindi..mother..daugher in law..grand daughter mugguru migalaru.

internet lo chadavandi...try to get a general idea on human body mechanisms and diseases...but please don't jump to a diagnosis

merely based on symptoms and signs and take self treatment.

please don't take chance with your health and risk your life & family....humble request to everybody.

*=: