Desi colleague ki...chest pain...

Novak_Djokovic

16 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

chest pain ga vundhi ani Apollo ki velthe 15K vesi gastritis annadu....

11 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

nen velte gastric infection ani admit chesi 40k 10gadu..

before letting you know that you are suffering with gastritis..i am sure they should have

taken a detailed history ...done a thorough physical examination and run some  tests ,ECG...etc to rule out other conditions..including cardiac causes..right??

so whatever they charged you was not just for diagnosing gastritis also for ruling out other life threatening conditions. 

so be happy that you are not suffering with serious problems...

you always have a second chance to earn the wealth but not health.

On 4/13/2017 at 2:41 PM, cyndrilla said:

Evarina godavapadadam chusina, chinna argument aina I get a panic attack...chest lo pain untadhi which lasts whole day...shivering untadhi hands lo..stress ball pattukunte I feel better...Its been a while I had that but I doubt if this issue needs concern..

could be a panic attack or anxiety disorder...ask your parents if there is any family history..

need to rule out hyperthyroidism..

if it is getting worse and hampering your daily activities ....consult a doctor.

but in the mean time, as said by other members, try other relaxing techniques like yoga, meditation, physical exercise..music extra.

On 4/13/2017 at 5:00 PM, princeofheaven said:

Yup coronary artery disease aithe pain will radiate to limbs and muscles

not necessarily.

in a typical case of heart attack/CAD patient presents with epigastric or left sided chest pain which radiates to left jaw/left upper limb.

that doesn't mean all the patients with heart attack presents with above pattern or all the chest pain cases without above pattern of presentation are not heart attacks.

nowadays there is increased trend of silent angina cases where patient don't feel even a mild discomfort in the chest. diabetics lo ee trend chala ekkuva.

so better to have a thorough general checkups irrespective of signs and symptoms ... at least once every 1year after 35...every 6months from 40 onwards.

26 minutes ago, puthareku said:

could be a panic attack or anxiety disorder...ask your parents if there is any family history..

need to rule out hyperthyroidism..

if it is getting worse and hampering your daily activities ....consult a doctor.

but in the mean time, as said by other members, try other relaxing techniques like yoga, meditation, physical exercise..music extra.

Thank you👍