Thank you Baahubali 2..

VizagRocks

1st part ochinappudu, I didn't have much idea about telugu people here. Now I have a little more insight because I got to know more of them. But don't know anyone well enough to consider them as friends.

Now, thanks to baahubali, I have something to judge them by. Anyone who goes to watch that sh1t in the 1st week will never be my friend

thank you baahubali, for helping me filter the intolerables. @3$%

26 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

1st part ochinappudu, I didn't have much idea about telugu people here. Now I have a little more insight because I got to know more of them. But don't know anyone well enough to consider them as friends.

Now, thanks to baahubali, I have something to judge them by. Anyone who goes to watch that sh1t in the 1st week will never be my friend

here's no merit to whatever anyone says here.

Truth is complicated to arrive at, and requires rigorous analysis, and extreme patience with numbers.

we are all just a bunch of handwavers

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

Dude....wt about me....I din't like the B1... watched it on day one....in order to get satisfied(hopefully), I will watch B2 on day one :-)

1 hour ago, explore said:

Dude....wt about me....I din't like the B1... watched it on day one....in order to get satisfied(hopefully), I will watch B2 on day one :-)

I was talking about telugu people I know in real life. Not people in this db.

but you raise an important problem with my decision. May be I should just judge people who yap about that sh1t in the first week. especially if they praise it too much for upholding 'telugu' pride.

i think this should be okay. emantaav. :)

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

janalu vachi idi 1+1 offer antaremo  2895113_o.gif

8 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

arey howle, politics lo ne kakunda movies lo kuda neeku pravesam undatra ?? nuvvu nee thought process andariki joke aipoyindi ee DB lo, kothaga ekkadanna try cheyyi, akkada konni rojullo vallaku thelisipothundi, appudu inkokachotiki vellu @3$%