#Halwa_Leaks....Swathi Reddy suicide attempt

Android_Halwa

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

indukey social media lo anon ga undedhi. lekuntey mana life gurinchi prathi panikimaalina vaadu pedda Sherlock level lo maatladu kuntaaru. @3$%

@3$%

Ento..enta godavallunna she lost her husband and her in laws lost their son...ventane media cases koncham valla situation kuda alochinchi at least should give them time to grieve...just edavatledu ani can't judge she is at fault but really body hospital lo unte if she attended a party..asalu manishe kadu. Enta godavalunna married for 4 yrs and has a kid badha untundi and more over suicide ..party attend avvadam even oka friend kuda cheyaledu or even stranger. If she is at fault chala seriously she should be punished. Poor parents they are ultimate losers...inka more over cases pettaru now...don't know how they are dealing with too much drama...may god give his parents strength to over come this situation. 

Swathi reddy cousin saying madhu is a good person silent_I1

14 hours ago, khamosh1 said:

Guntur Gongura - em matladuthunavo neekyaina artham avuthundha?

Nee vishayamlo nee husband innocent game aadi untademo, andaru ala undaru.. generalize cheyamaka.

ayina ikkada ee incident gurinchi discuss cheyakunda  payina nee sodhi poo divorce case antha rasthav enti nee post lo..

calling @idibezwada

CITI_c$y

GP man

13 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Swati akkai full prepared ga vachindi India ki, with proofs, which seems to be collected intentionally before she reached India knowing that people would suspect her...reality endi ante closer circles lo munde telusu anukunta that she is toturing her husband and if she lands in India, then her cover would blow up...anduke pakka pranaika prakaram so called proofs, cell phone recordings, website history, etc anni teesukuni India ki digindi..

she is using her daughter as a pawn...

Phone recordings part is most illegal and unethical....that sums it all...she is the murderer....period.

seattle janalu cheppali aunty affair ani allege chestunadu mari valla own relative, oho aa kottinchukunna footage, e suicide reports petti gc ki file chestara %$#$ swathi ichina evidences ki, matladina stone ki ipdu e suicide trying ki asal link avatle its against the flow of story! So, pre-planned chestunnatlu undi.

12 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Is she a potential suspect? Is there an ongoing investigation on her? just abbayi parents cheppedhi batti mee kathalu meerey srushtinchukuntunnara.

just leave it ba. use social media with some responsibility. lets not spoil other people's lives, because we are bored and have too much time to gossip.

But news channels vaadu vadhilela ledu kadha...those fcked up channels take the side of whoever is good at barking and whiever keeps them engaged with all this shitty drama episodes everyday...it sends a wrong signal to society and can very well cause to manufacture many more such ladies...

So social media investigation is very well justified, though I hate to say...

12 hours ago, BostonBullodu said:

For gods sake don't under estimate US Cops 

Emo man okappudu nenu kuda US cops thope anukunnanu but i was living in KOP marquis apartments when saanvi case happened. I saw that raghunathan  and he gave me that pamplet too saying saanvi is missing. Ventane gym and swimming pool anni access close chesaru. Sauna was inside gym. Nenu ma aunt anukunnam kuda may be sauna lo pettundachu or gym lo pettundachu ayina cops will find out anukunnam. 3 days vethikaru with k9 dogs , helicopters, swimming poool water anni drain chesi...pakkana unna sauna vethakaledu. E apt one side grave yard inko side barren land motham dogs vetikayi and her mom ran with dogs for her child. Inta vetiki 3 days sauna vetakaledu. Akkada unna apts lo unna valla commonsense kuda enta mandi cops ki ledu ani akkada residents ayite anukunnam. 

Appadi varaku english movies lo chusinattu cops thope ane opinion ayite danito poyindi. I have respect for US cops but a incident taruvata indian cops better emo anipinchindi.

I respect armed services nothing like i am generalizing so alanti respectable services lo unnavallu pls dont get offended..especially @Hercules @Quickgun_murugan

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Emo man okappudu nenu kuda US cops thope anukunnanu but i was living in KOP marquis apartments when saanvi case happened. I saw that raghunathan  and he gave me that pamplet too saying saanvi is missing. Ventane gym and swimming pool anni access close chesaru. Sauna was inside gym. Nenu ma aunt anukunnam kuda may be sauna lo pettundachu or gym lo pettundachu ani. 3 days vethikaru with k9 dogs , helicopters, swimming poool water anni drain chesi...pakkana unna sauna vethakaledu. E apt one side grave yard inko side barren land motham dogs vetikayi and her mom ran with dogs for her child. Inta vetiki 3 days sauna vetakaledu. Akkada unna apts lo unna valla commonsense kuda enta mandi cops ki ledu ani akkada residents ayite anukunnam. 

Appadi varaku english movies lo chusinattu cops thope ane opinion ayite danito poyindi. I have respect for US cops but a incident taruvata indian cops better emo anipinchindi.

I respect armed services nothing like i am generalizing so alanti respectable services lo unnavallu pls dont get offended..especially @Hercules @Quickgun_murugan

indulo armed services enduku ochindi?

entha pichi p gaallu unnar ra babu ee db lo.

11 minutes ago, reality said:

But news channels vaadu vadhilela ledu kadha...those fcked up channels take the side of whoever is good at barking and whiever keeps them engaged with all this shitty drama episodes everyday...it sends a wrong signal to society and can very well cause to manufacture many more such ladies...

So social media investigation is very well justified, though I hate to say...

hmmm.. so what is the verdict? she killed him aa?

through mental torture killing aitey, it doesn't count as one anukunta. physical aithey emanna evidence undha?

anyway how can you believe everything that is said about her in media? info can be manipulated by anyone, or by media itself to keep this issue in balance. so both parties come out looking bad.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

indulo armed services enduku ochindi?

entha pichi p gaallu unnar ra babu ee db lo.

Nuvvu medhavi vi kada be happy with knowledge you have. I am happy with what i have and i don't belittle any one and make fun of them. Nenu rasindi tappu ayite tappu ani cheppu and i have enough attitude to correct myself. No one is born knowing things and i am not ashamed to accept i don't know things when i don't. 

FBI was involved so i thought armed services if it is not i will learn but wont post a comment like u.

7 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Nuvvu medhavi vi kada be happy with knowledge you have. I am happy with what i have and i don't belittle any one and make fun of them. Nenu rasindi tappu ayite tappu ani cheppu and i have enough attitude to correct myself. No one is born knowing things and i am not ashamed to accept i don't know things when i don't. 

FBI was involved so i thought armed services if it is not i will learn but wont post a comment like u.

stop preaching to me. I respond exactly the way people respond to me. I don't belittle anyone who doesn't belittle me.

ask yourself, if you've been nice to me. Don't ask how I remember. I have a system for that.

I don't remember how belittled me, but my AI says that you did. So I trust it. I trained it well.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

hmmm.. so what is the verdict? she killed him aa?

through mental torture killing aitey, it doesn't count as one anukunta. physical aithey emanna evidence undha?

anyway how can you believe everything that is said about her in media? info can be manipulated by anyone, or by media itself to keep this issue in balance. so both parties come out looking bad.

Yah unfortunately, nothing can be done to prove if it is a death resulted out of mental torture...

All I am or I guess many here are talking from ethical perspective...which really makes sense...

There are many things to believe that she is at fault...

1. Media is not court... why the hell is she trying to advocate for herself...that too very soon after the incident...??

2. Phone tapping is illegal....and public display of that conversation is even more illegal and that too of a suicided person, is inhuman and unethical...

3. Fast paced future planning like GC and Property distributions etc...shows how much she has anticipated of this coming...very fishy...

lot more.., unnay cheppalante...

what else you need....

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

stop preaching to me. I respond exactly the way people respond to me. I don't belittle anyone who doesn't belittle me.

ask yourself, if you've been nice to me. Don't ask how I remember. I have a system for that.

I don't remember how belittled me, but my AI says that you did. So I trust it. I trained it well.

I never quote u and u quoted me. I have no desire to preach you and i responded as you commented not just me but everyone in DB for my post.