#Halwa_Leaks....Swathi Reddy suicide attempt

Android_Halwa

11 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Nuvvu medhavi vi kada be happy with knowledge you have. I am happy with what i have and i don't belittle any one and make fun of them. Nenu rasindi tappu ayite tappu ani cheppu and i have enough attitude to correct myself. No one is born knowing things and i am not ashamed to accept i don't know things when i don't. 

FBI was involved so i thought armed services if it is not i will learn but wont post a comment like u.

Lol. entha dooram aalochinchav. naaku assalu oka mukka bhi telidhu ee case gurinchi.

idhey laaga aalochinchu, naa meedha comment ese mundu. nenenduku ninnu anta.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Lol. entha dooram aalochinchav. naaku assalu oka mukka bhi telidhu ee case gurinchi.

idhey laaga aalochinchu, naa meedha comment ese mundu. nenenduku ninnu anta.

I never quote u as i don't want to and it is a conscious decision i made since ur id is narsayya . Alochinche years nunchi i never quoted u. 

5 minutes ago, reality said:

Yah unfortunately, nothing can be done to prove if it is a death resulted out of mental torture...

All I am or I guess many here are talking from ethical perspective...which really makes sense...

There are many things to believe that she is at fault...

1. Media is not court... why the hell is she trying to advocate for herself...that too very soon after the incident...??

2. Phone tapping is illegal....and public display of that conversation is even more illegal and that too of a suicided person, is inhuman and unethical...

3. Fast paced future planning like GC and Property distributions etc...shows how much she has anticipated of this coming...very fishy...

lot more.., unnay cheppalante...

what else you need....

hehe.. I need some time out now :)

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I don't know man. My AI says you are an idiot who mocked me. I've trained it for 4yrs now. It has never been wrong.

I don't have to remember the sh1t you said to me. depending on how you respond its clear you have preconceived notions. So my AI is right after all.

So I mock you. 

are you saying you're special and don't deserve to be mocked, while you are free to mock others based on your perception of them?

3 yrs nunchi DB ke raledu i dont how i quoted u. After 3 long years i started coming since feb . I dont have to explain u or prove u though. Ty

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I never quote u as i don't want to and it is a conscious decision i made since ur id is narsayya . Alochinche years nunchi i never quoted u. 

lol. whatever. calm down. why do you care what I think so much?

I consider you an idiot. you also consider me as an idiot. matter over.

Just now, ICANWIN said:

3 yrs nunchi DB ke raledu i dont how i quoted u. After 3 long years i started coming since feb . I dont have to explain u or prove u though. Ty

lol. how desperate are you? My AI doesn't lie. 

hint: It really exists. and scrapes this db for bullshit every 1hr.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, reality said:

But news channels vaadu vadhilela ledu kadha...those fcked up channels take the side of whoever is good at barking and whiever keeps them engaged with all this shitty drama episodes everyday...it sends a wrong signal to society and can very well cause to manufacture many more such ladies...

So social media investigation is very well justified, though I hate to say...

Evadu vadilina lekunna...ie #Halwa_leaks vadaladu...

sunayana dumala/kavipriya

ipudu Swati Reddy...

next ilanti panulu chesevallaki idoka hecharika...gofundme ni h1b misure chesinattu chesthe, Financial fraud case thapanisari...

Bachke Rehna...#Halwa_leaks is watching unethical things in the American desi society..

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Evadu vadilina lekunna...ie #Halwa_leaks vadaladu...

sunayana dumala/kavipriya

ipudu Swati Reddy...

next ilanti panulu chesevallaki idoka hecharika...gofundme ni h1b misure chesinattu chesthe, Financial fraud case thapanisari...

Bachke Rehna...#Halwa_leaks is watching unethical things in the American desi society..

ja-o.gif

17 hours ago, WHAT said:

evaro youtube link kinda comments lo pettaru this....

Let's make some points to determine who is Psychotic between Swathi and Madhu?

1) Swathi's own brother committed suicide in US in 2014 (In Alabama State)?
2) That news never came out because Madhu didn't want to use GoFund and paid close to 20 lakhs of expenses out of his pocket to transfer the body to India. He is such a great brother-in-law.
3) All his colleagues and friends who are working with him for a while or who were meeting him on a regular basis clearly told that he never had work related issues. He is a BITS-Pilani educated and a soft person.
4) Can anyone say similar things about Swathi or about her family members?
5) For Swathi's family, forcing others to commit suicide is a common thing.
6) Can someone come out and say something bad about Madhu? He helped a number of friends when they were in need. Not every person in this generation has that kind of generosity.
7) After Madhu's death on April 3rd, within 4 hours she was responding to Madhu's WhatsApp friend group saying that "I am Swathi and he died because of depression and his family and friends."
8) She had access to Madhu's cellphone even after his death. Everyone of his friends were surprised looking at the chat. What's your take on it? 9) At first, she didn't want his body to be transported to India. But, only after friends made her realize that she is out of status (H4-EAD) and with his death, she must leave the country. 10) Now, Swathi's family is creating drama to make sure the US Embassy provide refugee status to her (as daughter is US citizen).
11) .......................... 12) .......................... Question her dad starting with his son's suicide...
Show less

na friend okadu ilage IIT and googler , chiraku ochesi inti nunchi paripoyadu. Ippudu nachina tella ammai tho settled..

15 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Emo man okappudu nenu kuda US cops thope anukunnanu but i was living in KOP marquis apartments when saanvi case happened. I saw that raghunathan  and he gave me that pamplet too saying saanvi is missing. Ventane gym and swimming pool anni access close chesaru. Sauna was inside gym. Nenu ma aunt anukunnam kuda may be sauna lo pettundachu or gym lo pettundachu ayina cops will find out anukunnam. 3 days vethikaru with k9 dogs , helicopters, swimming poool water anni drain chesi...pakkana unna sauna vethakaledu. E apt one side grave yard inko side barren land motham dogs vetikayi and her mom ran with dogs for her child. Inta vetiki 3 days sauna vetakaledu. Akkada unna apts lo unna valla commonsense kuda enta mandi cops ki ledu ani akkada residents ayite anukunnam. 

Appadi varaku english movies lo chusinattu cops thope ane opinion ayite danito poyindi. I have respect for US cops but a incident taruvata indian cops better emo anipinchindi.

I respect armed services nothing like i am generalizing so alanti respectable services lo unnavallu pls dont get offended..especially @Hercules @Quickgun_murugan

nenu appudu KOP lo unna, a taruvatha vere client places ki velthe andaru saanvi case gurinchi adige valle..

23 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

nenu appudu KOP lo unna, a taruvatha vere client places ki velthe andaru saanvi case gurinchi adige valle..

princeofheaven  em dp vayya idhi, epdu dhekina bayamesthadhi aa fierce look

3 hours ago, WHAT said:

emindi ee roju malli em updates leva

akkai harpic incident nundi recovering..

malli ktha proofs tho tondarlo media mundu ki vastundi anta..

wait and watch,,,

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

I see..same here...andaru valla gurinche adigevallu