#Halwa_Leaks....Swathi Reddy suicide attempt

Android_Halwa

Just now, cppDeveloper said:

Dude,, Cops initial evidences teesukoni case close chesi untaru.. she did complete research and make this as suicide 

india lo media ke intha bhaga chupinchina ee pilla.. ikkada cops ni bf tho kalisi easy ga manage chesi untundi.. dont underestimate H4 Girls.. they as too smart than us.. (with lot of bumchik bums experience)

For gods sake don't under estimate US Cops 

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

abbayilaki sachipoye right kooda ledha? nenu suicide cheskuntey naa wife ni sampuku thintaara. thu enti ee daridram.

nee wife.. nee calls record chesi and nee emails and other stuff antha neat ga collect chesukunta unte ..appudu telustundi neeku

Just now, alpachinao said:

Swathi naidu ankuna 1 min depression lo poya thank God it's not her....

uncle tell swathi naidu to stop making disgusting forn... manchi forn cheyyimanu. 

2 minutes ago, cppDeveloper said:

Dude,, Cops initial evidences teesukoni case close chesi untaru.. she did complete research and make this as suicide 

india lo media ke intha bhaga chupinchina ee pilla.. ikkada cops ni bf tho kalisi easy ga manage chesi untundi.. dont underestimate H4 Girls.. they as too smart than us.. (with lot of bumchik bums experience)

ante murder antunnava broder ? autopsy lo telavadha idhi ?

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

For gods sake don't under estimate US Cops 

America first.. buy america and hire america. do you think they really care to do investigation of other race when victim dependent showing all proofs that he did himself????

be smart

3 minutes ago, cppDeveloper said:

nee wife.. nee calls record chesi and nee emails and other stuff antha neat ga collect chesukunta unte ..appudu telustundi neeku

If some idiot blames her for killing me, I hope she'll do anything to get out of that sh1t situation. people are so vile and disgusting.

5 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

uncle tell swathi naidu to stop making disgusting forn... manchi forn cheyyimanu. 

Funding vunte Hollywood range lo teyagaladu rasikulu naluguru nalugu rupayalu ivvala

Just now, VizagRocks said:

If some idiot blames her for killing me, I hope she'll do anything to get out of that sh1t situation. people are so vile and disgusting.

im just curious .. meru aa pilla office lo work chestunnara? are you helped her on that day?

sambandam leni vishayam meedha intha discussion avasarama brothers?

paapam aa ammayi ni deggarundi jail ki pampinchey laa unnaru ga.

what if that guy was actually mentally disturbed, and used to be abusive? Its not that uncommon. inspite of what his friends say.

if you listen the voice recording.. she said " I have life there too, I used to be close with all in the same manner as I was with him" 

lot of suspicious things in her behavior dude...

1 minute ago, alpachinao said:

Funding vunte Hollywood range lo teyagaladu rasikulu naluguru nalugu rupayalu ivvala

koncham aaa areas lo bleaching cheyyamani cheppu uncle.. it would be a investment. ilanti advice lu are worth more than money.

even color tone unte baguntundhi antunna anthey .

7 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

CITI_c$y ru fan outside

All sides

e roju oka swathi naidu repu 10 swathi naidus avutharu encourage local talent man u can see India can do wonders in this field