#Halwa_Leaks....Swathi Reddy suicide attempt

Android_Halwa

Just now, cppDeveloper said:

if you listen the voice recording.. she said " I have life there too, I used to be close with all in the same manner as I was with him" 

lot of suspicious things in her behavior dude...

Mgr gadu pampe emails lo intha logic roju vethukunte eppudo bagu pade vanni nenu.. chas baa training ivvachu kada... 

Just now, alpachinao said:

All sides

e roju oka swathi naidu repu 10 swathi naidus avutharu encourage local talent man u can see India can do wonders in this field

+1

1 minute ago, cppDeveloper said:

im just curious .. meru aa pilla office lo work chestunnara? are you helped her on that day?

vaammo. nenu ee news full ga kooda soodaley. just youtube video title choosi raayi vesthunna ikkada. I dont know the story.e

I'm only curious why people are so interested in this sh1t as if its a game they are trying to win.

there's a person on the other end who's life may be spoilt if you keep making unsubstantiated claims, and this sh1t starts to gain momentum. Just step back, and chill. Let the law take its course. Let the family fight among themselves.

1 minute ago, alpachinao said:

All sides

e roju oka swathi naidu repu 10 swathi naidus avutharu encourage local talent man u can see India can do wonders in this field

worth aa bro? dhairyam chesi search cheyyochu antaava?

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

vaammo. nenu ee news full ga kooda soodaley. just youtube video title choosi raayi vesthunna ikkada. I dont know the story.e

I'm only curious why people are so interested in this sh1t as if its a game they are trying to win.

there's a person on the other end who's life may be spoilt if you keep making unsubstantiated claims, and this sh1t starts to gain momentum. Just step back, and chill. Let the law take its course. Let the family fight among themselves.

truth will come to light slowly but it will....

she might act smart now.. but her actions will be used against her soon... and another guy(her bf ) life gonna spoil too

because men here can relate themselves to this situation in tiny proportions. And feel that they are victims . Anthey man 

1 minute ago, cppDeveloper said:

truth will come to light slowly but it will....

she might act smart now.. but her actions will be used against her soon... and another guy(her bf ) life gonna spoil too

man on a mission aa. all the best aithey.

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

because men here can relate themselves to this situation in tiny proportions. And feel that they are victims . Anthey man 

I thought majority were unmarried here. 

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

baa nobody gives a sh1t even if she killed him or vice versa.

Edo friday tinnaru andaru lunch as per EST and CST. timepass thread okati dorikindi kada edo tp chestunnaru idiseyi

Evng intiki vellaka evadi lolli vadiki untadi.. mandu, chindu, vindu, pondu based on their situations.... 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

baa nobody gives a sh1t even if she killed him or vice versa.

Edo friday tinnaru andaru lunch as per EST and CST. timepass thread okati dorikindi kada edo tp chestunnaru idiseyi

Evng intiki vellaka evadi lolli vadiki untadi.. mandu, chindu, vindu, pondu based on their situations.... 

timepass aey. but they show their misogynism clearly.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

worth aa bro? dhairyam chesi search cheyyochu antaava?

kamam tho vilavila laduthunte, nachacchu. pani ayyaka you might get ashamed of yourself

Just now, mastercheif said:

GF unte chalu relate avvadaniki. 

lol. you speak as if its natural for guys to react like this. Its not. something wrong with people who react like this.

just like there's something wrong with TV9 type sensationalisation of news.

lol. you speak as if its natural for guys to react like this. Its not. something wrong with people who react like this.

just like there's something wrong with TV9 type sensationalisation of news.

society alage undhi man