Desi interviewers marandira

Sreeven

Orey mee interview questions marchukondi ra baabu..

Inka 2000 lo adiginattu adagakandi. file Peru cheppu...command lo options cheppu. aa pkg name ela vuntundi...

15 years back one person works on one technology  and adi baga chadivestaru...eppudu multiple technologies and no one remember each and everything. 

Ee which company vallu eppatiki mararu..veellu veellaki vachina problems and vallu ichina solutions mana daggara expect chestaru. Google lo if you type a problem you will get many solutions...all may not be suitable to your problem.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sreeven

• mustang302

• bhaigan

• BostonBullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

Inka 2000 lo adiginattu adagakandi. file Peru cheppu...command lo options cheppu. aa pkg name ela vuntundi...

15 years back one person works on one technology  and adi baga chadivestaru...eppudu multiple technologies and no one remember each and everything. 

Ee which company vallu eppatiki mararu..veellu veellaki vachina problems and vallu ichina solutions mana daggara expect chestaru. Google lo if you type a problem you will get many solutions...all may not be suitable to your problem.

monna oka ft position ki apply chesthe oka up or bombay gadu butler english lo ilage adigadu.

10 years back chesina oka technology paina evariki gurthuntundi ? 

nee concept of interview ante neeku vachindhe adagala? Interview chese vadu vadiki yemi kavalo and vadiki yemi vacho adigithadu. vadu adigina dhaniki nuvvu exact command or syntax cheppa lekha poyina u should be able to give brief explanation about the concept.

1 hour ago, Sreeven said:

then why apply for that position man. your exceptions were wrong.

3 hours ago, harvey said:

nee concept of interview ante neeku vachindhe adagala? Interview chese vadu vadiki yemi kavalo and vadiki yemi vacho adigithadu. vadu adigina dhaniki nuvvu exact command or syntax cheppa lekha poyina u should be able to give brief explanation about the concept.

I don't know how much exp you have....when you explain concept they say I know all that. just tell me the name of the file or which option you use in the command. I'm not saying ask what u know....ask what you need..don't ask what problems you faced in entire exp....interview means a technical discussion, not an idiotic way of asking questions. I don't know how many interviews you took and hired...the discussion is only for the people who  is still following old indian way of interview..

3 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Simply...be patient...luck matters ...wait for time...all is for our own good...

Thanks but I'm not looking for a job now...

2 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

I don't know how much exp you have....when you explain concept they say I know all that. just tell me the name of the file or which option you use in the command. I'm not saying ask what u know....ask what you need..don't ask what problems you faced in entire exp....interview means a technical discussion, not an idiotic way of asking questions. I don't know how many interviews you took and hired...the discussion is only for the people who  is still following old indian way of interview..

i hate overconfident ppl brother...annitini thakkuva anchana vesi..meme thopulamu...meme thurmulamu..meme talented....ani balupu/....

2 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

i hate overconfident ppl brother...annitini thakkuva anchana vesi..meme thopulamu...meme thurmulamu..meme talented....ani balupu/....

My only concern is change the way of interview what our guys follow from years..nowadays technology is changing so fast..everyday we get new tools. no one is 100% perfect. nowadays how many people try to remember everything? Google made life simple...the fun part is when you say I have minimal knowledge on a particular technology they ask more questions there...

2 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

My only concern is change the way of interview what our guys follow from years..nowadays technology is changing so fast..everyday we get new tools. no one is 100% perfect. nowadays how many people try to remember everything? Google made life simple...the fun part is when you say I have minimal knowledge on a particular technology they ask more questions there...

There are people out there who remember everything when a interviewer(might be wrong word) questions. So why the hell he would hire you if there are persons like that still existing on earth.

So stop crying on the interview process or the person who is taking the interview..

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

There are people out there who remember everything when a interviewer(might be wrong word) questions. So why the hell he would hire you if there are persons like that still existing on earth.

So stop crying on the interview process or the person who is taking the interview..

why are you crying on TS?

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

ok sir...alaage chestaam andaram...feedback ivvadam kuda thappe na...