Which suv is best to Buy?

kittu_virgo

52 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

kakaiya - naa question yenti ante svu's are good to take or sedans are good to take ..  ?

if you are above 30, and go for long rides and have baby, take suv,, they are comfortable .. take Honda pilot if you have 2 kids.

14 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Mazda Cx-5 and CX-9 really really good choices, cx-9 is not a tall as pilot or highlander but still it does what it needs to do 

those for uncles who just bought new house and looking for biudget and good looking cars.. other than that mazda lo antha vishayam emi ledhu

2 hours ago, cheenu said:

I drove many SUVs ( owned and leased) below are my opinions in your budget

Hyundai No Idea . Never owned one or leased

honda CRV- decent in every aspect.. major plus is very less maintainance and good resale

Toyota RAV4 - good mileage but interiors are poor, you can feel the plastic on the door panels, good resale

grand charokee-- good if you are leasing, maintaince issues are more specially transmission.

subaru - decent in everything but lot of engine noise, you can't bare it if you are planning for long trips. Good if you are in east coast as it comes with -all wheel drive

nissan rouge--- best SUV by Nissan till date( for desis, I mean mileage, maintainance, appearance). Have and option of 7 seater conversion. And their interiors are superior. Not good resale.

mazda- Cx5-- excellent looks, and good interiors. But no resale and after few years you will get Lot of maintenance problems many of my friends own this for the past 5-6 years and they don't want to own one again. If you plan for leasing then go for this one( my personal choice for leasing)

I currently have Lexus RX350. The best SUV money and maintainance wise ( don't compare it with Audi, merc or BMW each of them have very high maintainance but excellent other features)

Hope my answers might help in narrowing down your search.

Rx 350 is best uncle good resale I bought 2017 December and sold it for 100$ profit with out negotiations and got new rx 

7 hours ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

hyundai santa fe sport is good bro ... turbo engine ... around your price fully equipped vastundi ... mast bandi 

85 datite bandi oogutundi turnings lo.. y

3 hours ago, andhrafan85 said:

Better buy used cars with no loan, stuck in loan for 6 years with 15% apr

15% car loan petti konavante.. ninu em anali man ,, car konadam teliyadu anali

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

if you are above 30, and go for long rides and have baby, take suv,, they are comfortable .. take Honda pilot if you have 2 kids.

f-pace sangathi enti

24 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

85 datite bandi oogutundi turnings lo.. y

???? nuvvu 85 mph lo turnings chesthaava ?

mana db lo f1 driver unnnnadu anukoledu sumiiii....

Just now, sattipandu said:

???? nuvvu 85 mph lo turnings chesthaava ?

mana db lo f1 driver unnnnadu anukoledu sumiiii....

i meant curves man.. left turn okasari 70 lo kotta (coupe.. suv kadu) bomma kanapadinidi le..