How much rent we can expect in plano

budgetpadbhanabam

Need suggestion my friend works in travel job in a implementor and his current assignment in plano texas will last 2 yr. He is planning to buy a house and rent it if he move out..how much rent can you expect in plano for a 4 bed house. With the volume of houses vacant in plano..can we really expect that rent? please suggest.

1 minute ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Ask your frind to contact someone in his office in plano......this is the best suggestion that i can offer for free... OVER

Thanks

2 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Need suggestion my friend works in travel job in a implementor and his current assignment in plano texas will last 2 yr. He is planning to buy a house and rent it if he move out..how much rent can you expect in plano for a 4 bed house. With the volume of houses vacant in plano..can we really expect that rent? please suggest.

4K easily 

2 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Budgetpadhanambab Babai nee lanti friend okatu ledu Babai maku 

On 4/14/2017 at 3:31 PM, BommaliNinnodhala said:

second house konnava leda?

ledhu trump effect inka em kontam..g musukoni bank lo vesukunte chalu