hinduism older than islamic?

VizagR0cks

coz hindus doesn't believe in converting others also muslims & christians invaded other countries & converted people by sword (ante gonthu medha kaathi petti convert avthava chasthava ani)...

both these religions originated from isreal/middle east and then went to spread to europe & across the world.

whereas hindus didn't invade other countries nor killed anyone by holding a sword to their necks.Same can be said about judaism(jews) their population is also less coz they too didn't try to invade others & kill ppl.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jambhalheart said:

coz hindus doesn't believe in converting others also muslims & christians invaded other countries & converted people by sword (ante gonthu medha kaathi petti convert avthava chasthava ani)...

both these religions originated from isreal/middle east and then went to spread to europe & across the world.

whereas hindus didn't invade other countries nor killed anyone by holding a sword to their necks.Same can be said about judaism(jews) their population is also less coz they too didn't try to invade others & kill ppl.. 

nah. Hinduism is simply a bad idea. that's why it was restricted to impoverished India.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nah. Hinduism is simply a bad idea. that's why it was restricted to impoverished India.

ur opinion & I don't try to refute it. I don't think 1.1 billion hindus think its a bad idea. Also I was trying to answer his question on why islam spread all over ? 

7 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

ur opinion & I don't try to refute it. I don't think 1.1 billion hindus think its a bad idea. Also I was trying to answer his question on why islam spread all over ? 

you were right about Islam, but wrong about Hinduism. people do adopt bad ideas because it was handed down to them by their elders.

Hinduism is as incompatible to modernity as Islam is.

11 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

Hinduism (the structure) is equally scared of progress, as much as Islam is. both respond very poorly to perceived injustices, and have built in insecurities.

I don't know why Hindus get to feel smug.

10 minutes ago, The Warrior said:

vanta chesukunevadiki okate illu... adukku thinevaadiki 10 illu lu lazybeggar

kampu illu. 

vanta chesi akkadey anni kaanichesthaaru.